1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

1st half of Pacers game

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by DaviaG-Rap, Mar 24, 2006.

1. DaviaG-Rap

DaviaG-Rap First Round Draft Pick

That is how you coach! That is what a sane rotation looks like! I gotta give credit to Flip, hopefully he doesn't go back to the same old crap that wasn't working. I also have to give credit to Lindsey and Carlos for stepping up and making plays. Hopefully, they made an impression and can continue to help the team on a consistant basis.

2. bricalz

bricalz First Round Draft Pick

Same things I said in the other forum.

INSIDE SCORING 6 to 34....with 4:48 left in the game!

But I can't complain about anything else.

Dale Davis getting minutes and contributing. Goes to show you always play a player against a former team. Hehehe

Delfino contributing and getting minutes 7 points 2 rebounds 1 assist 11 minutes and counting. Lindsey getting 3 steals and 8 points.

So where does Delk come in if this rotation looks good?

Evans and Cato not getting much, though the latter scored a perfect score on the Pistons SAT, not bad for a guy who hasn't played yet.

All in all, hold them off Detroit!

GO PISTONS

3. DaviaG-Rap

DaviaG-Rap First Round Draft Pick

I still think Hunter is mainly a situational defender. Delk should get the majority of PG minutes if he is healthy, but if Hunter keeps shooting like that I might have to reconsider.