2006 TVSL: Game 2 - DET vs PHX

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by roscoe36, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

I can't promise any video clips. My camera can only handle it in small bursts and I have to switch CD's between video and still shots. Leads to more fumbling than image capturing
  2. max

max All-Star

Thanks for the recap.

I especially enjoyed reading about Maxiel and was glad to hear how well he did against Stoudemire. Have to keep in mind Stoudemire has some rust to shake off which is why he is there in the 1st place.

Still its nice to read. Maxiel is the only forward with a realistic shot of contributing next season so its great that he is off to a good start. We are going to need someone like that. I just hope Flip takes a cue and starts playing him. No more HVC's needed or wanted on this team anymore.
  3. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Amazing job guys.

Special shout out to the Low and Thee for the first person accounts. And of course Micro and LanierFan for hosting!
  4. 16 Mile

16 Mile Bench Warmer

Great job Low,
    Have a few questions about JMax that have me worried. You have to love his hustle, d, and toughness, but McCosky pointed out some negs that I've been seeing, called him a Bermuda triange, looked out of shape, poor free throw shooting, and poor rebounding.

Also, I know it's summer league, but 11 fouls? Sheesh. Will Jmax be able to stay in games during the regular season without sacricficing his game?

Thankfully, I get to see tonights game on tv, called by your buddy Walt and Starbury. I'll post my two cents after the game.
  5. himat

himat Bench Warmer

Don't worry too much. The refs suck. In the Pistons-Suns game they called 70 fouls and in an earlier game today they called 90!

As for the free throw shooting he's much better than what he's doing right now. Usually he makes 2/3. I think he'll improve.:nod:
  6. LanierFan

LanierFan Bench Warmer

These refs are at the same level as most of the players. And people here were calling Max a black hole long before McCosky started talking about it.

Let him do it to some veterans, and they'll straighten him out.
  7. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

16 mile is a big JMax downer. In fact, I'm pretty sure he guaranteed that Max will washout of the NBA. I'll have to search for that when I get back.... :eyebrows:

Next set of pics, I wanna see The Low in his PF.com shirt. I bought him an extra-small! :P :D
  8. max

max All-Star

Jmax - Its really too bad we are sitting here wondering if a 2nd year 1st round pick has game or not.
  9. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

i know its all highlights but i liked what i saw from our guys. acker looked esp. good.