2009 PF.com Fantasy Baseball

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Central' started by roscoe36, Feb 11, 2009.

1. detteam

detteam All-Star

I luv white text! :pound:
  2. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

:pound: I had missed that until you pointed that out.

Good one Bill you freakin loser, I hate your guts and I am reporting you to the administrators first thing in the morning.
  3. Darth Tater

Appears my baseball team is getting it's first win this week. :)

Darth's Phillies are on the reboun...oh never mind...Crap...it was only against Roscoe.:pout:
  4. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

My team got slaughtered. Lion's Losers pitchers threw 38.0 innings and gave up 1 earned run for a 0.24 ERA and a 0.66 WHIP. That is just ridiculous.
  5. Darth Tater

The computer picked for him.
    Believe me,he doesn't have a clue.:pound:

Anyhow Bill, your guys made it through the season so far without any major injuries, right? That's a first.

Plus you have A-Rod on his way. That's going to be very nice for your squad. I saw him sitting there, (a steal in the 4th round) but I refused to grab him. He's a damned Yankee plus I don't like him anyhow.
    Oh, so my point is shut up and quit whining.:stirthepot:
  6. KnowALL

KnowALL First Round Draft Pick

So my pitchers had a bad week....and Darth..I had pre selected so the computer was picking who I would have picked (interestingly enough the computer ranked guys just as I did, so there was nothing to do). And last I heard only a couple folks in the league have absolutly no life and were there picking by hand. But the we're early in the season, and I really can't beleive that Bill is whining so much already. I'll be taking over his spot in first and enjoying every minute. It may have been better taking over first from Darth, but at this point, seeing all the whining, nothing can be better that seeing Laimo drop....
  7. BillLaimbeer

I did have two more guys go the DL this week. Cristian Guzman (hammy) and Brian McCann (blurry vision) quit on me mid-week.
  8. BillLaimbeer

Whining? I was giving Lion's Losers some props. His pitchers were awesome. I do like to whine, but not on that particular post.

It's a long season. The Laim Brains will be where they belong in the standings when it counts.
  9. KnowALL

What are you some kind of psychologist or social worker? trying to make everyone feel better (didn't we already discuss this behavior regarding Latino). Get a freaking clue, no one likes you, no one trusts you, so your little bits of counciling only feed your feeling of self importance and does nothing for the rest of us. Even though we all know you'll win the whole darn thing, STOP IT!
  10. Darth Tater

Could you please expedite the process? I am currently in your spot and I don't like it very much. I'd appreciate it if you would assume your normal position immediately.

Geez Bill...you sure are whining a lot. Even for you.

Oh, and try to be nice. "This board does not allow for the level of ridicule as written" (or something like that).
  11. KnowALL

ok, I'll try and give you the benefit of the doubt....but saying it was ridiculous that my great team had a good week hurt, but I'll accept that you were complementing my team. I still love taking first from you though.
  12. Darth Tater

I think this is pure projection on your part. Do you have unresolved issues with your mother? Do you need to talk about it and process these feelings of inadequacy? We are your friends and are willing to listen.
  13. KnowALL

Yes - inadequecy of in knowing how to select a good league that will be competitive to the end. Everyone is clueless, and thus needing a shrink and they are stuck with you! no wonder they are drowning in their own self pitty...:help2:. Anyway, I never had a chance in hockey to use any leader dog and butt hole jokes (since I was always the last dog in the pack), so if you-all could remind me of some of the better ones, I'll use them this week. thanks!
  14. Latinoking90

Latinoking90 Bench Warmer

Someone trade me a relief pitcher!
  15. KnowALL

Common Darth...we need some postives about the current relief pitching crew this young chap has and how he needs to be positive about life! Also, the way things are headed, Darth is going to win it all (I'll be repeating this until the day that he is out of the playoffs).
  16. Tha Locstah

Tha Locstah First Round Draft Pick 1x Fantasy Champion

Looking for pitching........ANY pitching. haha!
  17. Tha Locstah

Tha Locstah First Round Draft Pick 1x Fantasy Champion

Looking for hitting..........ANY hitting. If you haven't caught on yet, my team sux!
  18. Darth Tater

Ok, here is a "positive". I'm positive that you are going to get very quiet (and disappear like in hockey) as my team climbs up the ladder and yours slides down down down in the upcoming weeks.

Oh, two of my Phillies hit grand slams tonight. Looks like you better get in your talking in real fast spitball breath...
  19. KnowALL

Not too concerned about you yet knuckleball nose. I'll only be worrying about you when later in the season you climb to be only 22 games behind. But until then, let's all enjoy your 1 week climb, that will be followed by a more enjoyable 8 week tumble.
  20. KnowALL

I was just kidding about the 1 week climb. Let's make that a 9 week tumble.