U of M 2011-2012 University of Michigan Football

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by Darth Tater, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

That's OK, nemo. That won't give me an answer to my question. None of that stuff helps, really. But thanks for searching through the archives and blowing off the dust.

Why won't anyone answer my question? Was it before they started recording such things. That's a long time ago.

I was just wondering...When was the last time U of M defeated Michigan State?

Maybe should start a thread on this topic to get more input. Somebody still living must remember.

Are you guys trying to stall for a couple of months until we meet again?
  2. detteam

detteam All-Star

Tashawn...what have they done for you lately?
  3. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Asked me for money.
  4. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

You are a good person.
  5. Darth Tater

I love college football season. It always brings out the very best in people.

:icon_evil::diablo::icon_evil: :icon_evil::diablo: :girl_devil::girl_devil:
  6. Nemo

Nemo Fantasy-Football Snub Forum Donor

I answered your question some time ago. I will replay the post to assist you as you seem to have not read it the first time. I will also highlight the answer and try to explain it so that YOU can understand.

Darth...you should be drooling over your team's chances this year. You have a special QB who only comes around once every generation. Your team is loaded for the upcoming season...and all you can write about is MIchigan. Everybody knows the recent history of football. What nobody understands is why you need to look at it. Are you worried that MSU's run against UM is over. Are you upset that the year that UM lost to ApState...they beat the Spartans...

I hope that you really get behind your team this season...like I got behind MSU last season...Your below standards attempt at being an MSU fan last season was shocking. Their 11-1 season was really special and you don't talk about that at all. Please join me on the MSU bandwagon...not only with a single statement...but all throughout the season...We don't need any HATERS on the MSU side.

_____________________________________________________________________________

You see Darth that my answer shows that the question is unimportant. I can see how that may have confused you as you feel the UM thread is important.. The real question becomes, "Why are you so needy to spend so much time here at the UM thread?"

If you still don't understand Darth...than just keep posting here...and I'll help you over the rough spots...:)
  7. Darth Tater

Listen up, you slippery eel,

"Everybody knows the recent history of football".

Doesn't answer my question!!!!!!!

Sigh. OK. One more time. Real Slow for the particularly challenged Wolverine fans.

The question was :

WHEN did U of M last beat MSU?????

I.E.

The date. OR the number of seasons.
  8. Nemo

That's ok Darth if you don't understand. Go to the fridge and pour yourself a glass of milk, heat it up...and get your favorite comforter. Relax and take a deep breath. Isn't that better...:)

Now that you're relaxing, I want you to know that two big baseball games are on TV today. Both the Tigers and Little League Baseball are on National TV early this afternoon. The game which pits the re-match of California -vs Montana should be exciting. Kind of a big brother versus little brother matchup. The winner goes to the championship game against the International division. The games have been very exciting. Watching Verlander go for his 20th victory today should be exciting...but not too exciting...:)
  9. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

I thought the questions was: "When did U of M last beat MSU or Apalachian State?"

This is getting really confusing. Let's just drop it.
  10. Nemo

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ..................:pound:
  11. Darth Tater

I thought I would make it easier for you guys by cutting off half the question. I guess it just made it worse on you. :(

I apologize (Sorry. Big word. Stay with me guys). Next time I will cut and paste it for you...or maybe you could just answer the question correctly the first time I ask??? :sssh:
  12. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

13. Darth Tater

:pound:Thanks, C. J.

You always come to the rescue.

:hug:

While you're out doing good deeds...I suppose somebody needs to go find where Rascoe has gotten off to. Rumor has it that he got tired of this asylum and went on to pursue his acting career????

[​IMG]
  14. Nemo

I wish I had a ticket to the game against Notre Dame. A night game sounds inviting to those who have experienced the flavor of Big House football. ND has a team ranked in the top 20 this season so I'll be interested to see the point spread for that clash. Tailgating will be different also. I wonder what the restrictions will be. Having fans drinking all day, then going to the game doesn't always work...Most drinkers slip into the stadium with their pint hidden away anyways...

[​IMG]
  15. Darth Tater

I can't read what that shirt says?

Linwood is an expert at sneaking pints, quarts, keggers, or you name it...into stadiums. :burp:

I'll believe Notre Dame is top 20 after they prove it. They put them there every season because...they are Notre Dame. They are usually knocked out within a couple of weeks.

Michigan State had a few early home games against scrubs. I happened to be in Michigan at that time (to see the Eagles and Lions play). I wanted to go see MSU but of course, the week I was there, Notre Dame, of all teams, was in town, so the cost of the tickets equaled a couple of car payments and I decided not to attend. It was that great overtime win.

:djparty:

It would have been great to see both Philadelphia and Michigan State win, but maybe I can make it into town next year to see MSU play Boise State?
  16. Nemo

The shirt says..."A drinking team with a football problem". I would assume that somebody who puts that on their shirt likes to embibe at the stadium...
  17. Darth Tater

:pound:

Well...you must think they are pretty good tuna boy. You grabbed their defense about 50 picks early! ( I would have done it myself about 3 picks later ;) Damn!
  18. Nemo

I did 10 mock drafts and my experience told me to take when I did. I had to move...either 1st pick - 6th round...or 14th pick - 7th round. In 90% of the mock experiences...all of the good defenses were gone by the end of the 7th round. (the top 7)

I was really surprised by how many good defenses were left for my 7th round pick...during OUR draft...
  19. Mogilny

Mogilny All-Star Forum Donor

Shoelace tops Rivals Ten Most Explosive Players

Rivals.com College Football - Buchanan: Ten most explosive players
  20. Nemo

Dernard would be much more explosive this season if UM had a true feature back. This season seems to be all about which RB leftovers look the most appetizing.

[​IMG]