1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

2nd Round Game 5 - Chicago May 15th, 8:00 PM

Discussion in '2007 Playoffs' started by Dlev59, May 13, 2007.

1. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Thanks for the palace "hog blog". I agree that we need to shake it up an actvate AJ just to see if he can bring something new to the fold. If Cwebb and Dice stink it up bring in Davis, Max and AJ if necessary much sooner than later instead of waiting to see what our underachivers are going to do. In fact since we paid Nazr a lot of cash, might as well put him out there for 2-3 minuets if necessary, after all he outscored Hunter, Murray and Delfino last night in the 3 minutes of garbage time. We only got 48 minutes to figure it out who's bringing what to the table.

The season dare I say may only be another two games:messer: , so I hope the players are concerned as the pressure is on the Pistons not the Bulls.

2. Play On Players

Play On Players First Round Draft Pick

That false sense of security was not unique to you, professor. I let my true amateur colors fly when Detroit killed Chicago in the first two games and then flipped "the switch" to the ON position in the second half of Game 3. I was as giddy as a school girl when Detroit went up 3-0. I still have confidence that the Pistons will win the series in Chicago, though.

"They play well with their backs against the wall when there's gas left in tank. Is there any left? I sure hope they have enough to turn the tide. Otherwise this is going to be the most disappointing year I can remember" ~mikhail

Don't know if they have a full tank but even if it's at the half way mark, here's to looking at it as half full and to Detroit getting back to playing that good ol' DEEE-TROOOIIIIT! BAAA-SKET-BAAALL! CHEERS!:cheers:

3. webz

webz All-Star Snub Administrator 2x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I feel so sick right now I can't even stomach reading all the comments. Time to block that game out.

Credit to the Bulls, a jump-shooting team is sooner or later going to have an excellent shooting game. Even excellent would have been ok. That was just nuts.
    It was just unlucky they happened to do it on our floor. If they had of played like this in game 3 or 4, wouldn't have mattered so much.

But still, we were keeping in the game to our guys credit until Billups had to sit. We weren't playing that bad at that point, it was down to 6. No home cooking, whats up with that? The Bulls flop like fish out of water, and the damn refs eat it up. Perhaps we will have to adjust and limit to Chauncey iso's.

Ok, backs against the wall time. People will start doubting the Pistons again, time to win one on the road. Is that what you want guys?? (Piston players)

Its getting annoying, this whole can't win without a chip/reason. Get over it already and close this thing out.

4. detteam

detteam All-Star

Me three!

It'll be interesting to see if Flip makes ANY adjustment tomorrow night besides opting for extra crispy instead of the original recipe.

5. detteam

detteam All-Star

Excellent point...don't give the refs the opportunity to take him outta the game again.

6. himat

himat Bench Warmer

I predicted a 4-2 series win for the Pistons in the first place. I did not think that the Pistons would win in 6 after being up 3-0.

Hopefully the Pistons come out strong.

7. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

himat, not to put any pressure on you because I know you have school commitments, but we were doing a lot better when you were updating the preview threads with the matchup winners each game. :thumb: