3 Tenors: Tay moans, Charlie cries, Stuckey pouts

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by HarryFWong, Nov 5, 2010.

1. HarryFWong

HarryFWong First Round Draft Pick

Hmm.. Maybe I need to learn to use the Search button or something. The past few days I've been lurking the board, looking for a "Stuckey malcontent", "Tay malcontent", "Garnett is a jerk", or "Villanueva crybaby" thread.

These storylines are a hell of a lot more interesting than "we'd have won one if Jerebko was healthy" or "in which month will pistons win first game?" threads.

So, here you go:

This ship has already sunk. There is no salvaging this season. 0-5 can happen. I'm not one to jump off the bandwagon due to a bad record. But this is not even a team right now. In 2010 the Detroit Pistons have become the laughingstock of the league. Just go ahead waive the entire team minus Ben Wallace, Bynum, Summers, Gordon, and whoever else actually WANTS to play. Bring up 10 D-leaguers who actually give a damn. DUMP Stuckey, Prince, Hamilton, Villanueva for a bag of nickels.

While you're at it, bring me a D-League GM. DUMP Dumars. This franchise needs new blood and a complete rebuild when Ilitch comes in.

DUMP out the kool-aid and give me a beer. Better yet, make it straight shots. Gonna need to be drunk to watch this squad.

Also, KG is a jackass. Even more reason to dislike the guy after hearing his 'trash talk'. But what a complete SISSY move by Charlie Villanueva. Machismo is worthless to me, but honestly, who in the league, or his own team even, can respect that move?

Losing sucks, but this mess... I feel bad for Ben Wallace.
  2. Mogilny

Mogilny All-Star Forum Donor

Those topics has been discussed in broader threads, that's why you didn't find them.

The KG/CAS-situation is in the Boston game thread. Short recap so you don't need to read all nonsense: Everybody disapproves with KG:s act, some disapprove with CAS act, some approve with CAS act, Boston won by 23.

The Stuckey-situation is discussed in more than one thread I think. Short recap: Some blame Stuckey, some blame Stuckeys ears, some blame Q.
  3. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I'm CJ and I approve this message. :MusicBigGrin: