1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

9 game report card

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by TheeTFD, Nov 19, 2005.

1. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Here's my 9 game report card.
    COACHING:
    ...Mooch- His team 4 and 5 one game below .500- grade D. Mostly it's offensive ineptness.
    ...Tollner- We are 4 and 1 when we out rush the opponent. 0 and 4 when we don't. Grade D. Won't go downfield, whos fault?
    ...Graves- WRs, the teams strenght has been beatup but apparently they can't get open enough for the QB to get a first down. Grade D
    ...Morris- Oline, can't get center to I.D. blitzers. Run blocking nill. Pass blocking fair at times. Grade F.
    ...Rathman- RBs, they run tough and use the spin move well. They don't fumble [the huge grade] but KJ can't catch well out of the back field. Grade C+.
    ...Jauron- Dee coord. Likes to play bend don't break, likes to drop back his LBs. in coverage. Works sometimes, but is becoming predictable without a good blitz package. Could be better, grade B-.
    ...Brooks- Dline, strongest and deepest part of team. At critical moments 4 down men can't get the QB. Grade B
    ...Holland- LBs, this is a weak unit period. Aside from Boss no playmakers here. Grade C-. Not impressed by anyone else. Injuries matter.
    ...Catavolos- DBs, another weak unit. Bly is a ball hawk but gives up plenty of 1st downs. Without more QB pressure this unit will get explosed repeatedly. KK was an C+ grade FA. Again injuries matter, grade C, not much to work with.
    ...Priefer- Special Teams- serious dropoff from last year. RDub had some moments on returns and when Eddie came back he didn't break every K.O. for a TD, I'm very disappointed. Coverage has been weak too. Hanson and Harris have been satisfactory. Grade C-.

2. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Since Mooch and Morris are both gone I guess I wasn't far off.