Adv. League Recap Week 5

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Central' started by Slippy, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

This week was about as predictable as an episode of the A-team so we're going to stretch this weeks recap A-team style.

The Low vs. #1
    "I pity the Fool!" The Low brought more bling in the rare cats to seal this one up. Neither side flashed gaudy numbers but Bad Attitude Baracus is all about fucntionality. Gold functionality. And an interesting hairdo.

Dre vs. Tater
    With the Starchy Sith slicing and dicing every which way till Sunday and the Rancho Baby's finding themselves on the rebellion side of a Hoth battle, Dre can only say, cigar in hand, "I love it when a plan comes together!" Yep. Darth's duracells ran out and Dre rolled out the Black and red van to smash across the inept military police blockade to survive another episode.

Warthog vs. Webz
    This is the part of the episode where the A-Team (Hog) gives the bad guys (Webz) a chance to resolve this peacfully. By that I mean, the Hogster verbally tossed Webz on a car hood Mr. T style. Webz promptly comes back with more guys than you can shake a fish stick at forcing Dirk to hide in a barn instead of garnering all-star stats.

Jammer vs. Max
    Assault rifle fire, high explosives, cars flipping over...its lucky no one got hurt. Oh wait. They did. Bibby and Arenas are still hurt but the producers of the TV show claim its not even a coincidence as these players were 2 years old when the rest of us sat in front of the tube. As it was, Jammer took advantage of Max's personnel problems to forge a solid win.

Motown vs. Winless
    Cue the A-team theme and run a montage of Motown cutting, welding and building a winning team out of spare parts and other team's players. Winless shows up like the MP's to provide slapstick comedy and Motown rides a fragile Jaric to the finish line.

more to come later or something

2. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Good script Slippy...Stephen J. Cannel couldn't have written it any better...:gun1:

3. Warthog

Warthog Bench Warmer

nice job slipster :D

4. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

Slippy rocks! :)

My team adapts to the situation like Face.

Holla.