AI out at least two weeks

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Omaha Piston, Mar 4, 2009.

1. 2Tough4You

2Tough4You Bench Warmer

I'd much rather keep Rip with the new cast and get rid of Prince. If we can get a solid center in return for him (in the offseason), Joe needs to pull the trigger.
  2. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

That's what the piece wants you to think, but it doesn't account for how JR Rider went on to bigger and better things as a member of the Dogg Pound.
  3. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Why don't we just keep Prince and Rip and Stuckey and build around them? Let's just hit the easy button.
  4. Ernie the Slow Adult

All right, this appears to be the exact excerpt.

Anecdotage.Com - Thousands of true funny stories about famous people. Anecdotes from Gates to Yeats

5. Ernie the Slow Adult

This is awesome........

Sports Hollywood - Poor Sports
  6. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

Do you know what's hysterical to me ? I feel the same way about AI fans. Reading the posts makes me feel like it's AI's mother, girlfriend, brother, etc. posting. I can't figure out if they are defending AI the basketball player, or the this vision of AI as a human being they have built up in their mind.

I'm not sure what they are trying to accomplish either especially when their ignore lists consists of people who post anything negative about AI even if it's one time. These posters don't respond which is probably the best way to deal with irrational monologues. But i could care less about it. I don't need to post somewhere where everyone agreed with me. I'm fully capable of choosing the posts i read and respond to.

It's really getting on people's nerves and i speak for many. What you're seeing more and more is a backlash and alot of posters who never stated anything voicing their opinion about AI and to a further extent the bias on this board.

I'm not sure what you're implying with the last part of your post. If people are going to get banned for their polarizing opinions, the pro-AI or opposing faction then why would you want to post on a forum like that in the first place?

Might as well copy the company line, paste it in every post, and let all the people who agree with it post i agree 500 times.
  7. 2Tough4You

2Tough4You Bench Warmer

8. max

max All-Star

Exactly. And thats a pretty good core to build around. Throw in Maxiel and AA ( if he starts playing again ) and we should be competitive with all the cap space.
  9. detteam

detteam All-Star

What bias on this board? All I see are belly buttons.
  10. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

I posted THIS FIRST!!! Why didnt I get an 'according to OLD SKOOL HQ" mention?...:bow1:
  11. Star Jones

Star Jones First Round Draft Pick

As someone that worked a few years as a claims adjuster and then ended up making a claim after an accident in which major damage was done to my back and hip, I say this:

Yes, the patient tells the doctor and/or physical therapist that they have a sore back. The doctor and/or physical therapist has a series of tests that they can perform that will determine if the patient is telling the truth. On the off chance that the (average) patient knows how to fake one series of tests, they don't have much of a chance of faking the other series of tests that confirm the first series.

This is why people do get second and third opinions, especially if a doctor has not examined thoroughly or has not had sufficient experience with the presented symptoms.

Once I became sick with some mysterious pain and issues with my breathing and heart rate. The first two doctors were absolutely baffled. The first one was so bewildered that he kept poking at one spot that I told him was causing me pain until I made it clear that I would poke him back in a different spot if he didn't stop. The third doctor knew exactly what the problem was, had enough knowledge to explain it well enough that I could finally explain it to others and the problem was resolved.

Once I was told by a doctor that he would have to break four other toes to resolve the problem of one, which would also have to be broken. The second doctor told me that breaking all five of my toes would do nothing but pay for a new deck on his home. He took the bone spur out two weeks later in an operation that took about an half hour.

I am not aware of what Allen has done in any of his tests.

Always get a second opinion. A third if necessary.
  12. Jewelz0376

Jewelz0376 First Round Draft Pick

Whoa Whoa Whoa lol... I havent turned on AI...I'm just saying I could understand if he didn't feel the need to rush back...
  13. Jewelz0376

Jewelz0376 First Round Draft Pick

As far as the "sore back" thing goes...To me I think its just a thing where obviously something is wrong with AI's back but it's nothing serious like a messed up disk, back spasms, etc... so they just call it a sore back..It's kind of like when I go to the doctor and something hurts like lets say my elbow...and they cant find any ligament or bone damage...they just call it a bruised elbow...

Honestly though they could've called it something else besides a sore back lol...that just seems like a little boo boo that a kid gets from falling on the big toy or something..
  14. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Unless we have an actual practicing back surgeon on this forum, you are officially the most qualified poster here in terms of answering the question.
  15. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

Was anyone able to get the final count of Rip's "You knows" ? I got distracted after 7 and i think i missed a few.
  16. DirtyMoney

DirtyMoney First Round Draft Pick

AI reaggravated his back. He had numbness in his legs. It was time for a break. I think he will come back on a mission. I am sure he sees where Marbury is sitting, along with Sprewell, T-Mac and everyone else who has accomplished a lot w/out bringing home that acclaimed trophy. Plus, he has to be happy he actually gets to decide what team he wants to play on after this season. He has to bring his stock up and he will do it, no question.
  17. linwood

linwood All-Star

I wasn't at Intermezzo when D.C. did his thing in the restaurant, but I did see him pee outside of Agave a few times. Cloud would have been horrified.
  18. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

That is key. If he's unselfish he will play hard. And if he's selfish he will play hard. With our bench unit, he can play either way and it should work.
  19. Nemo

Nemo Pun Master Forum Donor

37 of them in a 5 minute interview...My sister does the same thing.
  20. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

So I read that AI was back in Michigan doing rehab with Arne??? Will he be at the game tonight sitting on the bench? if so lets keep track of what time he leaves....according to this link he has his hands full tonight.in the ATL and may not be able to wait for Roundball 3 to get there......just hope he is not involved in any dance contest or that will further injure his back...scroll down to the middle of the page and that will tell id what I am talking about

ATL2nite.com - Atlanta's #1 Source for Nitelife: Connecting Places, Connecting Faces