AI Wants to end up a piston??

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by AI IS GOD, Feb 13, 2009.

1. blackhawk

blackhawk First Round Draft Pick

fro era is officially over!

Varejao will have to lead the new era

What's up with big Z acting tough these days?!?!
    Wonder if Ben Wallace would jump in and fight if a fight started?!?!
  2. Star Jones

Star Jones First Round Draft Pick

Oh please. You have yet to engage in one discussion about Allen where your comments weren't steeped in very biased opinion, old information, overall lack of knowledge and/or speculation. Anytime that your "facts" have been challenged, proven wrong or put into proper context, you either disappear, deflect or deride what you can't debate.
  3. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

LOL that's rich coming from you. My comments regarding AI are from what i see from him as a PISTON. Nevermind. Argue with yourself. And then follow AI to the crap team he ends up on and start the worshipping cycle there all over again.
  4. Patron

Patron Second Round Draft Pick

What crap team? Probably it will be better than pistons.
  5. 2Tough4You

2Tough4You Bench Warmer

Varejao definitely doesn't have a 'fro'. I'm not sure what you would call that mess on the top his head.
  6. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

I don't see how. AI being off the Pistons already gives them a head start.
  7. Nemo

Nemo Hall of Fame Forum Donor

[​IMG] [​IMG] Havta ask "Sideshow Bob"
  8. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

if AI finishes the season a PISTON , Im gonna lose my mind!
  9. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

AI Wants to end up a piston??

WHYYYYY?:confused:
  10. The Palace Artest

The Palace Artest First Round Draft Pick

11. The Palace Artest

no offense Allen, but just go away.

I'm sure LB would work with you. You'd be an MLE player, maybe won't even start, depending on circumstance. I won't even point out your flaws right now, but I will say this:

it's remarkable that you've gone as far as you've gone considering your size. at least for when you were in your prime, that is. granted, you've represented one of the weakest ECs in recent history (along with the Kidd Nets), but it did happen; the EC was represented by a team whose leader was a severely undersized combo guard. you picked up your team on the offensive side, and they picked you up on the defensive side. however, those days are over. you've lost a step or two, despite what some of your fans might say, and building personnel and gameplanning around you will never, ever result in a championship.

you tell us in your interviews that your career doesn't matter if you don't come out with a championship. now this is just my opinion, but i'm afraid you are just going to have to modify your expectations of yourself, or at least take a backseat, maybe as a sixth or seventh man, or else you'll never win a championship, or you'll never be happy.
  12. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

God, it just goes on and on and on. Pure venom.
  13. The Palace Artest

14. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

Well you are writing a post that is a personal letter to Allen Iverson insulting him and talking down to him as though you were his equal or even better. He may be having a rough ride here and contributing to it, as all on the team are. But I think it's safe to say that he doesn't need your heartfelt concern about his expectations about wanting to win a champtionship or anything else for that matter. I mean...oh please.
  15. Patron

Patron Second Round Draft Pick

I don't think Allen wants to stay here too. But you can't go away. Pistons need to buyout his contract. Did u mean that? So why are you saying go away Allen? Did he want to come here? Who did bring him?

If he can go away i don't think he will wait for a second.

I think you should say " No offense Joe, but just buyout Iverson's contract"

It's more meaningful.
  16. Star Jones

Star Jones First Round Draft Pick

You know there are so many ways that I could respond to these various posts, but I'm not because overall, a lot of the posters here have been very kind to me as a new addition and there's no need to forget that goodwill simply to win an argument.

However, since some of you are convinced that somewhere between the end of last season and the initial plane ride to Detroit, Allen jumped off the talent cliff, I have to ask, what plane did the rest of the Pistons get on? Because they don't look anything like they did last year either.

And if it's really all about Chauncey, then I really feel comfortable in saying that the Pistons are some straight up chumps. If 14 professional basketball players can't overcome one guy, then they are some chumps. If nothing else, those dudes should've been playing out of their minds to prove that it wasn't just Chauncey, but they all rolled over.

But, I should be ashamed for defending Allen? Some of you should be ashamed for defending the remaining Pistons minus Antonio. My dude is still trying, your dudes are still crying.
  17. BallDon'tLie

BallDon'tLie All-Star 3x Fantasy Champion

Chuck w/ the Pistions = Bad Fit

...nuff said.
  18. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Right now, Yardley, Mikan or Jordan would be a bad fit.
  19. pass99

pass99 Team Captain Forum Donor

AI has not quit. He should, because he is taking the worst pounding of his career. He now has three players surrounding him in the paint. At the top he at least draws two (knees and thighs out).

The most pathetic things is that everyone knows he will continue to do it. The best reasoning for this: all opposing coaches know he will have to give it up and pass the ball over to Tay (30 ft away) on the right side, or feed it over to Sheed (30 ft. away) on the left side. The last option: feed it to Dyess who must be facing the basket at 15 feet. Has anyone seen the latter ever dribble the ball?

With all this no-movement scenario, if the team doesn't score or must reload the offensive scheme... AI must try it all over again.

Quite the team: AI's guts, and their mighty jump shots.
  20. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

Can we stop martyring him? It's always poor AI and the awful players he plays with who can't make it easier for him. NVM the fact that PHI looked great w/o him, and the Pistons used to be perrenial contenders. There's obviously something about his game that doesn't translate into team ball. He's a unique player with shortcomings that need a very specific personnel (hard to find) around him and even then he's come up short.