All Out

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by himat, May 28, 2006.

1. himat

himat Bench Warmer

I definantly think the Pistons will still win the series, but whoever has any thing that angers them let it all out right here.
  2. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

I'm angry that Tay played so many minutes after he was ineffective due to fatigue. Thereby insuring his further fatigue.:doh:

It angers me that Rasheed will not channel Tim Duncan for the rest of the playoffs. :mad:

It angers me that we need Chauncey's 3s so much, because we need him to do some basic point guard duties and defend more. I think getting those 3's just encourages more of that from him.:frusty:
    I hate hate hate those turnovers. :Cry: :yell: :scared: :puke: :boom: :rant:

And truly, although let me be clear I still love the Pistons and want them to win, I am beginning to be angry that I fell head over heels with a perimeter jumpshooting team before I knew enough about basketball to choose more wisely. I think this team might be going to either break my heart or toy with it for many years to come. :hurt:

I just want my 2004 or 2005 Pistons back.(Wishful thinking, living in the past, I know) Lockdown defense and enough scoring to win. I wouldn't even mind the shooting droughts that went with that team, as long as they weren't perimeter jumpshooting droughts. Were they? I don't remember. Maybe I just didn't notice that before. I'll bet they were. Sigh. I surrender.:rolleyes:

So that's the All Out for me tonight. And you know, I feel better.:rant:
  3. LanierFan

LanierFan Bench Warmer

I'm tired of finesse basketball. Tired of slappy little touches on Dwyane Wade that don't in the least prevent a basket. Tired of players who don't want to be physical anymore, because they've bought into their own hype. If you're a real Piston, a Piston in DNA and ethos, you don't give anything up easy. But the only guy on our team who'd knock somebody on his ass is Jason Maxiell.
  4. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

co-signed.
  5. linwood

linwood All-Star

Witnessed.
  6. linwood

linwood All-Star

Personally, I didn't fall in love with a perimeter jumpshooting team. What is this crap? Run some plays. Pull the chair out on someone. Reinstitute the No Fly Zone. Please, oh please, dunk on someone's head.
  7. Dlev59

Dlev59 Bench Warmer Moderator

I am angry that this team has no killer instinct. I don`t mind the jumpshooting, post ups, it doesn`t matter to me as long as we get the win. It`s the nonchalant attitude that upsets me.

All we have been hearing is it`s us against the world, we don`t get any respect BS, ok if you feel that wat act like it! Go out and kick some a&&.

Dear Pistons:

If you have a team down put your foot on their neck and apply pressure until there is no pulse! Why look like world beaters to then look like crap in the next game, not once or a couple of times but this happens way too often.

I have a freaking reputation here in DC as a longtime Piston fan, don`t ruin this for me, better yet, I will survive, but for some of you there could be some serious career moves in store if you con`t handle your business.

I don`t mind the 3 ball shooting, but just make sure it`s in the flow of the offense, CB, Sheed, are you listening? Flip, do you want to continue to be labeled a loser? Ok, well make an adjustment for crying out loud. If not, next year will be your last year as Piston coach and you will not have the respect of your players.

I still believe you guys can win it all, but please, let`s see some urgency. Right now we don`t see any urgency, not consistently.
  8. himat

himat Bench Warmer

• I'm tired of the isos. This team is so much better when they have ball movement.
    • I'm tired of the stupid calls Wade gets.
    • I'm tired of our energy and how we start games.
    • I'm tired of being down 2-1 or 3-2 and being in a must win game on the road.
    • I'm tired of the differential in points in the paint.
    • I'm tired of Chauncey not playing his best.
    • I'm tired of Flip not making adjusments every game.
    • I'm tired of the NBA refs.
    • I'm tired of Bens ft shooting.
    • I'm tired of Sheed staying at the 3 point line when Haslem doesn't stand a chance at gaurding him insde.
    • I'm tired of the Pistons shooting horrible at the ft line.
    • I'm tired of waiting for Game 4 to start.
  9. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I'm tired of this team taking its fans for granted. They may enjoy taking nights off, executing poorly and letting inferior oppenents hang around, but I don't.

I want my team to play to the best of its ability. I'm also a life long Lions fan, so obviously I'm not a fair weather fan. All I ask for is for the teams that we support with our time and hard earned money, return the favour by playing hard for their money.
  10. lemonpen

lemonpen First Round Draft Pick

I tired of not knowing exactly who to blame for this situation. Players or coaching strategy.
  11. professor

professor Bench Warmer Forum Donor

do we really have to choose? why not blame both?
  12. lemonpen

lemonpen First Round Draft Pick

I guess deep down I would rather believe in the players. I harbour doubts in Flip. When it comes to the playoffs I still miss LB.
  13. LanierFan

LanierFan Bench Warmer

The players are not infallible. Somehow in the last couple of years we have reified (now there's a word the professor will like) the hard work, selflessness and chemistry of a bunch of mutts into a revised portrait of incredibly talented players. But only Sheed is a rare talent in the NBA, a league where everybody has ability.

Knowing they could get blown out the minute they stopped working was what made this team good. Accepting that each individual was flawed became our strength. Now we act as if these guys can't lose except through coaching screwups or boredom. But they can -- oh yes they can.

I forget who it was a few months ago who said this team reminded them of the Survivor song, "Eye of the Tiger." But whoever it was, thanks a lot buddy! :mad: These lyrics have stayed with me:

So many times it happens too fast
    You trade your passion for glory
    Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
    You must fight just to keep them alive
  14. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

15. himat

himat Bench Warmer