Amir has Bulked Up/Samb Ahead of Schedule With Progress=Good Sign

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by armygirl, Jul 8, 2008.

1. armygirl

armygirl Bench Warmer Forum Donor

After reading Mlive article regarding these young players, we may have conquered our worst fear...Entering the off-season without a major trade.

Even though I would absolutely hate for us to start the season with Billups running the show, I may have to look at this as an inevitability.

However, I truly feel that Coach Curry would have no fear or hesitations in yanking his arse if he is feeling like soemone should hand him Point Guard of the year for 2008 & 2009 as he drowns in mediocrity.

If Samb and Amir are ahead of schedule in their progress, I say give them MAJOR minutes and don't hold them back because they can only get better as the season goes on.

If both Samb and Amir have bulked up, I will be smiling from ear to ear.

Joe may stand pat and just pick up a true backup SF, not any small forward, but a defensive minded gem who can give Pierce and Bron Bron hell. I still like Pietrus in that role. All the Posey Huggers post here_____________________________. Okay that's enough lol.
  2. lurker

lurker First Round Draft Pick

Good catch armygirl. The link to article is here. It will be interesting to see what's up with Samb.

3. Latinoking90

Latinoking90 Bench Warmer

Do a Trade Joe, but not a Juan Dixon type of trade.
  4. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

This is great news. While I would like to see a trade, I don't think it will happen until the deadline.