Any recommendations for the Leonardo role?

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by DaviaG-Rap, Jun 22, 2009.

1. DaviaG-Rap

DaviaG-Rap First Round Draft Pick

We are going to lose a lot of experience- some veteran players who were really vocal and who really wanted to win.

Who is going to take the big shots?

Thats why I kind of like David Lee...he seems like one those lead by example type players (Big Ben, McDyess). I wouldn't mind adding Camby either...just so we have some kind of veteran presence.

Even if we had a dream off season and got Bosh and a legitimate center...I still wouldn't really like the team from a chemistry/maturity standpoint.
  2. mikhail1973

mikhail1973 All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion

Kiev - Farmington Hills, MI - Santa Clara, CA
    This is really tough to say. Even if Pistons want someone, the others have to be willing to give up some players. I am not too high on Bosh - I mean look at Toronto's success with him. And his supporting cast is all that bad.
  3. max

max All-Star

That's what I would like to know. He does not seem to make much difference at all in the W/L column. And then we are supposed to go all the way to the Finals with him.
  4. Walter

Walter All-Star Forum Donor

To me Bosh seems like the kind of player that thrives on win streaks. He was quite good the year that the Raptors won the Atlantic. He usually plays really good until the first losing streak of the season. At least, that's what seems like to me. I have to admit, I don't watch too many Raptors games.

Deep inside, I'm sure Bosh understands that he ain't winning a title in Toronto. Situationwise, his is not that much different than Pau Gasol. People were saying exactly the same things about Gasol prior to him going to Lakers.