Are The Pistons On Their Way to Making History?

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by buddahfan, Apr 21, 2007.

1. buddahfan

buddahfan Retired from Forum

Sometimes we fans can't see the forest through the trees when it comes to beloved boys from Motown. This would be an amazing accomplishment for the Pistons organization. Weaker Eastern Conference or not the last few years, it would still be an amazing accomplishment.

Pistons plan to use playoff experience against Magic - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

:hoops:

2. max

max All-Star

Yup, things like that get lost in the shuffle. Favorite players, coaches come and go drawing some fans away but the result stands on its own. Even though the Pistons only have 1 title out of it, its still a nice accomplishment. Or will be. Who knows we may even get another title before its over.

3. Dlev59

Dlev59 Bench Warmer Moderator

It is a very nice streak, and the Pistons place in history will be very impressive, if it happens.

The thing that bothers me, and perhaps everyone else is - these streaks come to an abrupt halt, then the rebuilding begins.

Are we at that point?

4. max

max All-Star

The Nets have kind of been a mini version of the Pistons. Both teams got good at about the same time and they are still going. Hard to say how long - we will see. Pistons are going to have to have a game getting out of the 2nd round this season. Hopefully it will not be as nail bitting as in 04.