"Are you With us?"

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Slippy, Nov 1, 2006.

1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Welcome back FP22.

2. Jackattaq

Jackattaq First Round Draft Pick

Well said, I don't know how Flip (like last year) can continue to talk out of both sides of his mouth. He says he's playing the bench this year, but then Billups, Rip and Tay all log over 35 minutes. He sees the starters come out sluggish but then he won't toss Jmax or Amir (2 guys that can bring energy) a few minutes to infuse some life into the game.

Flip Saunders is a LIAR. I don't have to like him to be a Pistons fan. I don't have to believe him to be a Pistons fan. But if you think not liking him or not believing him makes me less of a Pistons fan than SO WHAT.

I still like Darko, SO WHAT, I'm mad we gave up on him and now I have to follow him in Orlando when he could have been a Piston and contributing here. I think Larry Brown and Flip Saunders are IDIOTS, SO WHAT. I'm entitled to my opinions.

I don't want to sound like an arse, but everyone has an opinion. That's what makes forums great. As far fetched as Lee can sound or Bball J can be to some of you guys there are others that believe some of his same beliefs.

What I say isn't always negative, but with the way the Pistons have played since the Cleveland series there isn't much to praise. Flip Saunders says all the right things but then does the OPPOSITE. Until he is gone the Pistons won't contend. He is too ignorant to realize that he can't play "his style" and be successful. Perimeter based offenses DON"T HOLD UP in this league. NOT FOR AN ENTIRE SEASON AND PLAYOFF SERIES. Flip is too stupid to realize this.

3. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

You don't like LB, Flip, Joe D., Sheed, Ben etc..

Dude, WHO DO YOU LOVE?

4. himat

himat Bench Warmer

I think the move was good in Boston. I hate it when Flip keeps the starters in there when the bench is doing good, and it's not a close game. If the Pistons lost to Boston they would of been in trouble. Flip played the bench more today. Flip Murray did a good job not jacking up bad shots and he had 5 assists.

5. Prophecy Revealed

Prophecy Revealed First Round Draft Pick

It doesn't matter who the coach is... Or who left the team... Who starts or should start....Who may or may not produce...Who the GM is...Or even who we like or don't like... WE ARE PISTONS FANS....WE BELIEVE WHEN OTHERS DO NOT...And we don't quit on our team even when we have reason to...Because we know......... It Is What It Is [sign]WELCOME TO DETROIT CITY[/sign]

6. buddahfan

buddahfan Retired from Forum

I wonder if anyone did that with Darko? or was the only thing Darko ever heard was Brown's incessant yelling and screaming at him?

7. Prophecy Revealed

Prophecy Revealed First Round Draft Pick

No more Darko....... Pleeeeeeaaaaassssseee! :bored: