1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

At Charlotte Bobcats Dec. 13th, 7:00 PM

Discussion in 'December 2008' started by Dlev59, Dec 8, 2008.

1. explosivity

explosivity First Round Draft Pick

We almost lost this game due to the fact that Curry left the bench in there unitl almost the very end. Curry is trying to find a true rotation and exposing players who wouldnt otherwise play, play in high pressure situations. I see what is Curry tring to do and I have support what he's doing. Develop players not only for now but for the future. We still got the W and thats all that matters. Anyone who saw the game can tell you that. The only thing that Curry might have done wrong was leave the bench in there 2 minutes to long otherwise I'm fine with everything. Dont read to much into this!!!!!!!

2. max

max All-Star

I think the back-back just caught up to them in the 4th - No legs. Plus Herman was out there as a waste of space.

3. explosivity

The bench was in there duing the run. Curry played the bench for extended minutes that's all that happened. Take it easy bro.

4. professor

professor Bench Warmer Forum Donor

first 34 minutes of the game:

:winner_first_h4h::thumb[1]:

final 14 minutes of the game:
    :stooges::rofl::rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::laugh:

sheed doing this --> :sssh: i loved

5. permaximum

permaximum Banned - Sent to NBDL

I want to say only one thing.

Curry is the greatest idiot i have ever seen.Nobody in NBA can bench AI entire 4th quarter while it's obvious that Pistons were nothing without him (blowing 29 point lead, 3 point game while 2 mins to go and tay-rip-sheed-stuck were on the floor for last 6 mins) especially while he was going 4 of 5 from 3pt line and 7 of 13 from the field...

I'm sure this will make AI change his game and his mind.ofc this will affect Pistons too.Pistons is going nowhere right now.Big problems are waiting next to the door.You will understand what i'm saying in the near future.This season is over for Pistons here.

6. The Palace Artest

The Palace Artest First Round Draft Pick

a win is a win. but that has to stop. he's already worked Amir and KB out of the rotation. Did he think they they aren't worthy to play either?

I don't like what he's doing. He's trying to find a rotation but he's making the wrong rotation.

EDIT: You know what EXP, if Curry makes the judgment that Herrmann and Bynum are not suitable for real minutes because of what we saw today, you may be right. But if they continue to see minutes, then Curry is learning nothing,

7. explosivity

I support Curry and now understand what he's trying to do. Dont look into this too much guys we got the W.

8. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Curry-esque stat line from Walter

W. Herrmann
    3:58 0-3 0-2 0-0 -13 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

9. roscoe36

Oh please.

10. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

I just checked the box. How is Curry developing players?

Amir Johnson and Kwame Brown; two player that are vital to any success in the PO's did not play. It looks like we stuck with small ball, and he played Walter Hermann who sucks. There is no need to play Hermann in crunch time b/c well he sucks.

We were outrebounded 49-35. Small ball is going to kill us when it matters.

I highly doubt that Will Bynum is critical to our sucess. We have enough guards. That seems to be the only player outside of the regulars who played.

I think he's just a moron to be honest, and i really really want to like him. B/W the small ball, and the benching of two bigs who were starters, i'm lost. Did he just wake up 2 days ago and say "hey, i think i'll play Max the next two games". ?

11. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

its a damn shame I have to work 8 hrs a night , 5 days in a row. the next time your cable cuts out, blame it on my weary legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_evil:

12. professor

professor Bench Warmer Forum Donor

i really don't see how this one is curry's fault. wtf: players come in and start bouncing the ball of their heads, which are up their a**es.

the second group apparently entered the game thinking, well, we were up 29 so we're awesome and they suck. but you can't think that way obviously and obviously that is on the players (especially when you aren't the one who got the 29 point lead). you actually have to play. weird concept.

but for curry to have benched the benched straightaway would have been weird and we'd have been calling him a flip chicken twitch.

even when charl. had it down near single digits, i didn't think the bench would keep giving the lead away (and i doubt curry did either).

we can criticize him for waiting too long and giving some of y'all heart attacks. but you could just as easily say it was masterful brinksmanship on his part: he brought them in at the last possible moment and saved the win.

13. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

and the LOSER quote of the year goes to____________________......

14. explosivity

I see what you are saying but I'm just looking at things differently. Just my opinion and you can disagree as much as you want. I trust in MC.

15. roscoe36

Don't personalize posts please.

16. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

We need a HUNGRY big.

Trade Bynum (I like him), Amir(shoots like Will n grace) and our Number 1 for______________________

17. copper

copper Bench Warmer

I hate him getting spin over amir....the man love Curry has for him is killing me...3 in a row for amir dnp..cd

18. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

I cant make fun of 'quotes'? LOL

19. permaximum

permaximum Banned - Sent to NBDL

I will quote my message at the end of season (i don't mean playoffs) There is no way in hell pistons will make conference finals again.

20. explosivity

Thank you very much prof at least we see eye to eye on things.