At Charlotte Dec 3 6pm

Discussion in 'December 2006' started by max, Dec 2, 2006.

1. max

max All-Star

At Charlotte Dec 3 6pm Sunday

TV: FSN
  2. jzchen

jzchen Bench Warmer Forum Donor

Let's go 9 - 0 baby.....

GO TO WORK, BABY....
  3. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

4. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

5. Dumars4Ever

Dumars4Ever Bench Warmer

Bad loss for the Pistons tonight. A complete lack of D for most of the 3rd quarter led to 34 Charlotte points in that period, and then the Pistons went ice cold in the 4th. Matt Carroll is all-NBA whenever he plays Detroit, and Sean May also killed them tonight. Hopefully the Pistons will bounce back at home against Portland on Tuesday, before a super-tough back-to-back at the end of the week at Dallas and at the Darkos.
  6. linwood

linwood All-Star

I listened to this game on the radio. Sounds like Sheed waited a little too long to heat up.
  7. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I only saw the last 3 mins of the 2nd qtr and the first 10 of the 3rd and I didn't like what I saw. When I turned off the game it was 66-all, WTF happen?

Looks lke the Pistons took the Bobcats for granted and got out hustled and after shooting 50% for the first half finished with 40% shooting. Including 2-15 3pt shooting from CB, Tay and Sheed.

Once again our bench was outplayed as a second unit for an opposing team has come in an outscored our bench (45-14) with a couple of them even outpointing our fab four starters. To many TO's tonight I guess didn't help either.

Third season in a row since that title year that we have very good team, but we are missing that extra punch to put us over the hump from the bench. In a year when the ECChampion reasonable with the parity in the east, Joe needs to be looking real hard to upgrade this bench/team similar to what got us over the hump in 2004. That being said, we will still win the east....

Bad day for the fans of the state of Michigan as besides the Piston loss, the Lions come from ahead to lose and the Wolverines sit at home and lose out to some BCS:(
  8. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

Road game. The Pistons doing well lately. They were ambushed. I wouldn't put too much into a single loss. Streaks usually end in games like these. Oh well.
  9. Warthog

Warthog Bench Warmer

taped it, saw some of the 2nd half, not gonna watch the rest. road game, blah, etc.
  10. lapiston

lapiston Team Captain

Dre, it was one of those regular season throw away games--no defense or energy.

We probably do need to upgrade though and give this team a chance at a run. We are not that far off.
  11. max

max All-Star

Lot of defensive lapses but it did not help that the Cats were hitting every shot in the 3rd, lot of those were jumpers. They were what 12-12 at one point?

D-league reffing job. Entertaining spot when Sheed was overheard talking to the refs after a bad call "All someone has to do is yell to get a call here - ahhh". He then proceeded to yell every time he was fouled so the refs would not miss it. Bad calls took Rip totally out of the 1st half.

Backup point is becoming a problem, something is wrong with Hunter. Someone said in another thread that it was strained achilles. Or maybe its just Hunter, had the same problem in 04/05 when Dumars had to trade for Arroyo. Going to need something else there, maybe Delfino?

Mohammed's D continues to be a problem. May have to start Davis soon. Probably would have already if not for the 30 mil contract.

Whenever a winning streak approaches 10 games I start to wonder how long its going to last because you know its not going to get much past 10-12 or so. Now its time for a new streak.
  12. himat

himat Bench Warmer

No biggie. Pistons have some tests this week though.