At Charlotte Nov. 3rd, 7:00 PM

Discussion in 'November 2008' started by Dlev59, Nov 2, 2008.

1. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Not ever having paid too much attention to him before, I must say that Will Bynum surely has a large head. Bynum bobble head night should be an adventure.

Oh, and I really, really like the way Sheed is playing so far this season. And Kwame didn't exactly light it up, but he is playing hard and well overall.
  2. basketbills

basketbills All-Star Forum Donor

For a regular season game that was about as fun as it gets.

Bynum stole the show late in the game despite having to lug around his large head.

We have so many young energetic guys out there...
  3. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Only Sheed and Prince played at all in the fourth, and Sheed only the first three minutes. Prince came out at the three minutes to go mark.

Last year there would have been at least three if not all five starters on the floor throughout the fourth.
  4. armygirl

armygirl Bench Warmer Forum Donor

If I had a few nuts I would certainly let you all have mine. ROFLMAO...............
  5. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

Charlotte is the turd in the NBA's punch bowl, a 100 % minor league operation. Can you picture watching hem 82 times a year? Sleeping pills would not be needed.

I thought DET looked very disjointed on offense tonight which was understandable given the trade. This was their most Flip-like performance without the cutting where the ball stayed on 1 side of the floor a lot. They still scored 100+ points.

DET was rather old school rebounding as well, especially in the first half.

This was the first time though that DET was physical throughout the game and it allowed them to get away with a lot of contact late in the game.

TaShawn, if you watch closely you'll see that Herrrrrman’s loopty loop pass totally threw off the Pistons transition D.
  6. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

I really like the minutes distribution. When you have the opportunity, go deep. Play guys. Sometimes you will need to have your starters in there for 39+ minutes but this wasn't one of those times.