At Memphis Dec. 11th, 8:00 PM

Discussion in 'December 2007' started by Dlev59, Dec 10, 2007.

1. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

Looking at the game again a few things jumped out. In the 1st quarter the starters built a lead, the bench extended a lead in the 2nd qtr and the starters came back in (totally disinterested, up by 20+) and surrendered the blowout. In the third qtr the starters were very bored and lost the chance at a blowout. This is why the bench guys are so important, Jarvis, AA, Max are never bored and lethargical. Those guys are playing for contracts and a chance to show that they belong in this league. Our Starters are all RICH, they've all gotten the big contract, Rasheed got it 2x's, Dyess got the BIG$$ in Denver, Rip, Tay, and Chauncey have all been broke off with the $$$$$, they have nothing to prove up 20 pts to a bad Memphis team and they are going to coast. AA, Max, Jarvis are not going to coast, they got alot to prove and they got a lot at stake. Should have subbed for the Rich starters in the 3rd qtr to keep up the teams intensity.
  2. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

I agree with that. The reason that it was boring to watch was that it was obvious that the players were bored to be on the floor with such a lead.

Our bench guys would have loved it.
  3. mikhail1973

mikhail1973 All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion

Kiev - Farmington Hills, MI - Santa Clara, CA
    We've been harping on Flip for that ever since the year began. Why not give AA minutes in the second half, why not put AJ on the floor with spot minutes here and there? Heck, I'd rather see Flip Jr. on the court in a situation like that. At least he makes the game fun.
  4. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

All this wining albout PT for youngens.
    Piston Protocol demands punking of youngens.
    I hope Amir has no ego and tuffs it out for 3 more grouling years. I figure that is his PT frame.
    Rebound and Defense Amir.
    We must break his will like YKW.