Home Atlanta Hawks Friday Jan 27 2012

Discussion in 'January 2012' started by roscoe36, Jan 26, 2012.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Jan 27, 2012.
  1. Detroit

55.6%
  2. Atlanta

44.4%
  1. Walter

Walter All-Star Forum Donor

Both this one and the Miami game were good losses. We were up there all the way to the end, when the other team's superstar stepped up and did what superstars do: LeBron creating phantom fouls and hitting his FTs, and Joe Johnson calmly hitting that 3 pointer at the end of regulation. We were up there with those teams and we lost because they had a great player and we didn't. Which is all you can hope for at the moment. I'm good with that.
  2. BallDon'tLie

BallDon'tLie All-Star 3x Fantasy Champion

He's progressed more in 4 weeks than the guy he replaced progressed in 4 years.

He hasn't "arrived" yet but I have no reason to believe that he won't. He's a smart player. I read that he considered playing college ball at Yale and had the grades to get in. I also read that Rodney Stuckey wanted to play in the Pac 10 and had the grades to end up at Eastern Washington.
    alexa032 likes this.
  3. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

I'm undecided on BK. Rooting for him to be the man, but I realize that we probably won't know for another 2 years or so.

He has great shooting ability, some talent on the floaters, and he seems like he wants to play at a fast pace.

On the other hand, he's plays a little young, turns it over a lot relative to his assists, and doesn't seem to be anything special on defense.

There is clearly only one valid strategy though and that is to play him heavy minutes for the next 2 years so that we can see what we have.