Balance Is The Key

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Pistons_1337, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Pistons_1337

Pistons_1337 Second Round Draft Pick

If the pistons don't have a balance attack they lose games point blank. Look at today's game the hole team was playing good and it was a balance. The way they played in the first half told the hole game. I knew they was going to win. They step up today for a big game we starting to look like the 04/05 Pistons team this year because we lose to the weak teams but steps up for the big dogs in the league. People need to get over last year run and get over Ben lost it's over. Sure I had to get over the fact that we don't blow out teams like we did all last year took me a few weeks into the season to get over it I used to get mad for every lost last season because I wanted to see the hit 70 wins lol. The pistons are still the best team in the east like they have been since the NETs lost K-Mart and our defence is getting better . If the pistons don't win it all I would not care I just hope they make it to the finals and prove every one wrong. I am tired of hearing the same old crap every day after a pistons lost on these boards Fire Flip, Trade Sheed, Whats wrong with the pistons, We need Ben, and so on.
  2. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Most of us still believe that they can beat anybody when they try hard and play well. All it takes is 1 of the 2 to win on most nights. Tonight they had both. Winning on the road at Dallas with Dirk and Howard hitting shots is not easy to do.

These players don't seem to be naturally motivated. It takes people disrespecting them or a losing streak to get them jacked up for a game like this. Sheed and Dyess both seemed to be trashtalking their way through the game. Again, it seems like they are trying to find motivation and create conflict. Same thing with Ben and the headbands in Chicago I think.

Maybe the Pistons are missing Big Ben's pregame DJ-ing.
  3. easybuckets

easybuckets First Round Draft Pick

I think the season is young and the Pistons are still great! I see no purpose in living in the past. I am optimistic about the Pistons' chances this year. When one or two of our players have a good night, we can beat anybody. There is no doubt the salary cap and the draft system work together to constantly make the weak teams better. I think the team concept, with no big star, will work again for the Pistons. I am hoping the Pistons get good draft picks this spring. Onward and upward.
  4. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

They are attacking the basket more and nazr has made some good things happen. I think by the ASB, he'll have stepped up his game. The big big big question is can they bring effort 80% of the time. These guys rarely get beat but often beat themselves.
  5. easybuckets

easybuckets First Round Draft Pick

Can they bring the effort at playoff time??? Thats what we need. Just have them keep getting better throughout the season, so they can step it up come HAMMER time.