Belfour Signs With Florida!!!

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by Superstarov, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Superstarov

Superstarov First Round Draft Pick

Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you HOCKEY GODS!!!

Things are working out for me.

I said at the end of the season that if they kept Shanny I'd have to start cheering for The Blue Jackets... Shanny signed with NY.

Then I said if they signed Belfour I'd never stop throwing up all over myself... and he signed with Florida.

Thank you Hockey Gods for allowing me to continue cheering for the Wings and keeping food down at the same time.

Anyway, here is a link to a decent article by the Free Press. LINK

Also stated that they are close to signing a top 4 defenseman, which for you Roscoe, means Lilja will probably be in the minors.
  2. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

I feel the same way about Belfour, but why no love for Shanny?:confused:
  3. bezeach

bezeach First Round Draft Pick 1x Fantasy Champion

From the Detroit News:

Red Wings apparently have added the physical, veteran defenseman they've wanted for some time. The Wings reportedly have come to terms with Danny Markov, who played with the Nashville Predators last season.
  4. Superstarov

Shanny had his time here, and he had some good times. But he has been invisible in the playoffs.

I know people say the same thing about Datsyuk, but Datsyuk is a playmaker, and not a scorer.

Shanny, led the team with 1 goal every 2 games in the regular season, and in the playoffs, he had 1 goal in 6 games, and was completely healthy.

He's also not as physical as he used to be, he's lost a serious step, and he has grown content with sitting at the top of the circle and waiting for the one-timer to come his way.
  5. Superstarov

I like that signing.

Thanks Beach.

Here a link to TSN's story.
  6. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Oh well, Eddie the Eagle has flown the coop. I wonder if he passed over the cuckoo's nest?