1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Ben just hired the most powerful agent in the NBA

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by SKluck, May 14, 2006.

1. LanierFan

LanierFan Bench Warmer

The passion fans bring to other people's money always amazes me.

Nobody's screwing anybody, nobody's getting screwed. Least of all Ben, who RealGM ranks as #69 on the pay scale. Not bad for a guy whose career scoring high is 22 points. And while people argue over what he's "owed," remember that the original Grant Hill sign & trade served to significantly overpay Ben for what he'd accomplished during the early part of his career. You think he felt screwed when he couldn't make a roster three years before?

All parties will protect themselves in the clinches, as they should. The rest is mere speculation.

2. mercury

mercury Bench Warmer

Sheed gives half azz effort on P&R's and gets beat on the switch because he won't jump back...
    Too often he doesn't attempt to block a shot that he has a clear angle on...
    He settles for 3's instead of bringing his lunch bucket down low.
    With his skills he could/should dominate... but it's only like every third game.
    He's due for a solid game now... how bout 3 effort games in a row for a change?
    Seems strange putting Sheed down... I used to always defend him.
    I will say he did a good job of intimidating down low before the injury.

Chauncey?... yeah he's way overdue also... I think his body language effects the whole team... when he's bringing it up quickly and quickly getting teammates involved the offense has a nice flow... but the trend as been this slow walk up and standing there waiting for someone else to come open... then he'll wait til the end of the game to break down the defense.... it's a predictable pattern for opponents to key on.