Bill Laimbeer won his 1st WNBA All Stars!

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by hlbimage, Jul 15, 2007.

1. hlbimage

hlbimage First Round Draft Pick

Just watched the WNBA All Stars game where Bill Laimbeer coached the East that won it with 103-99. If this isn't just another thing that proved Bill Laimbeer is the perfect fit for the Piston coaching job down the road I don't know what is.
  2. Nemo

Nemo Hall of Fame Forum Donor

Laimbeer at least looked good for the camera. Seemed more of an exhibition game to me, like the NBA all star game.
  3. detteam

detteam All-Star

[SARCASM]
    Just stop it! EVERYONE knows Laimbeer doesn't have what it takes to coach in the NBA!
    [/SARCASM]
  4. mikhail1973

mikhail1973 All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion

Kiev - Farmington Hills, MI - Santa Clara, CA
    :hail::horn:
  5. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Nice feature on the Laimbeer and Mahorn on HBO's REAL Sports with Bryant Gumbo, er I mean Gumbel.

The questions posed was who was trhe baddest and how did they translate their bad boy toughness to the Shock ladies

The ladies advise that without Bill they would not be as good or tough as they are. They respect him but don't like him and have a F' Bill jar :swear2: when they are mad at something he said to them and the jar is bursting out with cash money.

Bill advised that he all he has left is to win is the ring as a head coach in the NBA and his personal legacy is set.

Good piece to view if you got HBO...the Sheffied segment is on this show too. It aired for the first time tonight and will do so everyday (except Friday of this week) for the rest of the month. Check your local listings...