Billups for AI, straight up

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by armygirl, Apr 30, 2006.

1. TWOTIMESRALPHI

TWOTIMESRALPHI Team Captain 3x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

funny. Stackhouse back to Philly. Strange that it didn't work out because of that Geiger- scrub. I mean, he was better than Montross but if the Pistons would really have wanted AI, they hadn't cared about him since he was an average big.

2. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

There is a part of me that says... Hmmm, AI for CB.... Hmmmm... In a New York minute.

There are two possible ways it would work out. In the first, AI shifts his game just a little bit and two or three title runs are right in front of us. In the second, AI and Sheed are busted so many times for driving around the suburbs with some funky smells coming from the big SUV that there is a general revolt and JoeD is tossed from the state. I'd say 50 - 50.

But man, I love AI. He's beat up a bit, but is still the best player at his size either in or ever to play the game. He's got the same heart as BBen and changes every game he enters. He's shown an ability to get others involved this year - CWebb is playing as well, given his physical state, as he ever has.

Obviously if the Pistons take a title this year, this is dead man's talk. But if they were to lose, and CB continues his rather lackluster play...