Away Boston Celtics Friday Dec 30 2011

Discussion in 'December 2011' started by roscoe36, Dec 29, 2011.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Dec 30, 2011.
  1. Detroit

20.0%
  2. Boston

80.0%
  1. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

KG can not get off the floor any more and it kills him rebounding the ball. He still jumps higher than any Piston big though.
  2. Nemo

Nemo Fantasy-Football Snub Forum Donor

Here's what I got out of reading these posts..........

We gave Stuckey a lot of money and he is a backup guard, and should possibly be traded........
    We gave Pince a lot of money and he got 10 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, and nothing else.
    Also............nobody really even talked about Prince............wow................
    JJ, who we signed for decent dollars.........is too soft and should be a backup.
    CV should be starting at the 4 or the 5.........Are we that bad...........??????????
    Ben is old.......washed up.........but still our best option at the 4.
    Our coach is not meeting expectations so far.

Our owner should be watching another team play, cause the Pistons are that bad.

Looks like our offseason moves didn't really improve the team...........
  3. Mogilny

Mogilny All-Star Forum Donor

It's a sad roster when the fans are yearning for a guy who's a bench player for the Dominican national team to start.
    linwood likes this.
  4. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

OK who is going to start the CV and Quenster Appreciation threads?:cheeky-smiley-012:
  5. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

Put me on the, "I can't believe I'm about to type this bandwagon" too. I'm ready to stick a fork in Austin and I loathe seeing him on the court, so I believe playing JJ as an energy guy off the bench as the backup SF and PF is the way to go. He'd still get starter minutes and it would add some punch to our bench. Still would start Stuckey at PG, keeping the proverbial carrot on a stick in front of BK, hopefully Knight can take that spot and we can use Stuckey as the backup PG/SG. That means all we really need (to continue to suck) is a solid backup Center.