Breaking News: Mooch has been FIRED!!

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by Winless Wonders, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Winless Wonders

Winless Wonders Starter Forum Donor

It is all about the loot with the Fords. They can careless as long as people are filling the seats and buying those jerseys. Anyone who thinks other wise see Matt Milen still having a job after hiring two bad coaches and being 20-55 since coming here and having the longest road losing streak in NFL history.

First they add black trim to the jerseys to create more sales then they add a new black alternate jersey. They seem to neglect the fact that the product on the field is crap. Maybe they need to worry about fix that before creating new jerseys. I am glad to see a lot of people are not buying into the Lions Kool Aid. This team is doomed as long as Millen is running it and the Fords keep sticking there nose in the everyday management of the team. No coach should have to check with the owner and GM if he wants to bench a guy. This team is beyond help!:frusty:
  2. Abe Froemen

Abe Froemen First Round Draft Pick

kool-aid

To late for me I bought my kool-aid when we drafted m.w. :frusty: Now I am trying to pawn it off to the neighbor kid for some of the proceeds from his lemonade stand :doh:
  3. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

When I started the thread "Why Mooch must go" I saw some weakness's that weren't acceptable. I didn't see him getting cut. At least not without Millen going to. But Millen must shine his SB rings for the Fords and they start salivating when he talks. Tell us another SB story Matt before you tuck us in. Well one time this GM for the Pats. was giving Howey Long some lip after a game so I hit him with my helmet. [Like Long couldn't take care of himself] Tell us another Matt! Well, let me fix some errors with the team then I'll come up with another story, a good one.
    ...But when our team has 170 ? yds in penaltys, almost a NFL record at Dallas, I think the writting was on the wall. Good riddence Mooch, you didn't help Joel improve you didn't use the pieces given correctly, you gave the rookies too much rope. Your Oline coach was ineffective so he goes with you. Save some of your millions for a rainy day. Nice guys finish last.