Calvin Johnson

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by Buckeyes#1, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Buckeyes#1

Buckeyes#1 First Round Draft Pick

2. Buckeyes#1

Buckeyes#1 First Round Draft Pick

Calvin Johnson should have been one of the three captains. I can't believe they chose Jason Hanson to be a captain. That is embarassing. Everyone knows kickers aren't really football players. They are just glorified soccer players. I love Jason Hanson as a kicker. He is about the only positive thing that has happened to the Lions consistently over the last 18 years. But bottom line, he's just a kicker. I cast my vote for Calvin Johson. Plus I had to get this thread so there was at least one response. :pound:

Poor Calvin Johnson. Sorry about that guy. I give you your own thread because of what you are currently doing for the Lions and it was met with a yawn. I mean I wasn't expecting much because no Lions thread ever really does that great but I wasn't expecting a goose egg for you, Calvin. :) Life is humbling.
  3. Nemo

Nemo Pun Master Forum Donor

4. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

you should've titled it...

MEGATRON vs The World
  5. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Calvin Johnson is an awesome WR, but that doesn't necessarily make him a good choice for a captain. I think Hanson is a good pick.