1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Celtics' balanced scoring

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by ggazoo69, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Dlev59

Dlev59 Bench Warmer Moderator

To me, those stats spell trouble if they continue with KG`s new teamates!!

It tells me, he may score a few less points but play terrific defense. I am sure Allen and Pierce will be more than happy to pick up the slack in the scoring department.

2. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

The Celtics haven't played a good defensive team yet. ATL,NJ, i can't think of anyone who was good defensively.

I really dislike the celtics now. I don't know why. I use to love PP, and now he's doing pushups after getting fouled, and generally acting like a moron.

The biggest problem that we will have if we face the Celtics in the PO is the star calls. Their new arena will become like the old Boston Garden . . . the Celtics are already getting "star calls".

Sheed will probably commit suicide by Game 3. Rip will get ejected.

Seriously though, i think we match-up great with them IF Chauncey dominates Rondo.

If Rondo ends up being DG, or a better comparison TJ Ford and kills him with the speed we're screwed.

3. detteam

detteam All-Star

Good point LPG. I hadn't even thought about the star factor in the next post season. Stern's probably grinning ear-to-ear at the prospect of revitalizing an old NBA name stay for the ECF and maybe the Finals.