Celtics' balanced scoring

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by ggazoo69, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Dlev59

Dlev59 Bench Warmer Moderator

To me, those stats spell trouble if they continue with KG`s new teamates!!

It tells me, he may score a few less points but play terrific defense. I am sure Allen and Pierce will be more than happy to pick up the slack in the scoring department.
  2. lpgrl26

lpgrl26 Bench Warmer

The Celtics haven't played a good defensive team yet. ATL,NJ, i can't think of anyone who was good defensively.

I really dislike the celtics now. I don't know why. I use to love PP, and now he's doing pushups after getting fouled, and generally acting like a moron.

The biggest problem that we will have if we face the Celtics in the PO is the star calls. Their new arena will become like the old Boston Garden . . . the Celtics are already getting "star calls".

Sheed will probably commit suicide by Game 3. Rip will get ejected.

Seriously though, i think we match-up great with them IF Chauncey dominates Rondo.

If Rondo ends up being DG, or a better comparison TJ Ford and kills him with the speed we're screwed.
  3. detteam

detteam All-Star

Good point LPG. I hadn't even thought about the star factor in the next post season. Stern's probably grinning ear-to-ear at the prospect of revitalizing an old NBA name stay for the ECF and maybe the Finals.