Charley Rosen's take on Darko Milicic

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Zoso, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Tyskillz

Tyskillz First Round Draft Pick

Read for yourself

I suggest you put that nice link Micro posted for you to good use sir. Don't be so afraid to read opinions different from your own... Read for yourself and put those damned Darko crutches away, he's a big boy and it's time for him to stand on his own like a Man.
    Personally I don't ever recall larry being anywhere near Vegas this summer not to mention only the entire basketball world knew lb was on his way out for crying out loud. Therefore your attempts to still place blame on lb for any summer league disappointment by DMC is just really rather cheap & pathetic, seriously.

GO PISTONS!
  2. DaviaG-Rap

DaviaG-Rap First Round Draft Pick

It is LB's fault that Summer League was the first extended competitive ball Darko has played in 2 years. Did you know that Darko played about the same amount of minutes in SL as he did his whole rookie season? Besides you have to take everything that happens in the Summer League with a grain of salt. Darko did fine for a 20 year old who is known more for his hair color than his basketball ability.
  3. LanierFan

LanierFan Bench Warmer

Let it go, guys. Next week we start games that will be a better indicator than either summer league or Eurobasket, so you might get your answer about Darko.
  4. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Great point.
  5. bball jay

bball jay Bench Warmer Forum Donor

i have read those comments in the link. i read them when they were originally posted on the other forum. my view still stands of summer league and on darko. i gave lb credit he may have showed darko some things about the game. he showed him post moves and worked with him on an interior game. he also destroyed the kids confidence and never let him use what he learned on an actual basketball court. yes. it's time to stand up on his own but lb already kicked him in the nuts. he used summer league and eurobasket to let the effects of lb wear off.

lb's staff was still in place during summer league. and i'll bet you the staff was telling him to play the "right way" making him post instead of playing his own game. this preseason and season will be when we see what darko really is.

make sure you never give lb any credit for anything good darko does this year. since lb isn't responsible for anything bad darko does.
  6. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

I don't think tyskillz ever implied that was the case.

Anyhow, it is getting old. Lanier is right. Let's all wait and see what happens.