Christie's Reality TV

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by roscoe36, Sep 29, 2006.

1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Sports - Media insider: Tune in, fans, and get real with Doug, Jackie Christie - sacbee.com

JackieChristie.com

LOL!
  2. rdang

rdang First Round Draft Pick

lol Doug Christie deserves to win Man of the Year. He definately took one for the team marrying that psychopath.
  3. ggazoo69

ggazoo69 Team Captain Forum Donor

I guess Doug needs some extra cash. He's not playing anymore, is he? Too bad. He's gotta be home all the time with this woman.

Jackie: Doug, get off you azz and make me a Smoothie. You know how I like it. And don't put that damn papaya in there this time. Gave me a rash last time. When you're done with that, I want you to clean the lint out from between my toes, mow the lawn, dust the furniture, scrub the toilet, give me a manicure, clean up the dog poop, give me a massage and then do the laundry. When you're done with that, I need you to go over to the drugstore and pick up my anti-hyper medication. Your allowance is on the table. Use that to pay for it. Get going!

Doug: Yes, dear.
  4. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

:pound::pound:
  5. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I remember when Christie and Rick Fox got into a fight a Laker game back in 2001 or so and Jackie nearly took out three security guards in the tunnel trying to defend her man. Would have loved to have seen Vanessa L Williams come out of the stands to tackle Ms Christie:gun1: :pound: should be interesting to see how long Doug can keep is dignity & b-lls...
  6. Warthog

Warthog Bench Warmer

oh he lost his balls a long time ago
  7. LA Dre

I saw it tonight. looked like it was filmed with their Super 8 video camera. As usual Jackie dominated the camera proceedings with her ME attitude. She is total be-otch :swear2: . Doug is whipped :girl_devil: and can't get a divorce because they have had a marriage ceremony every year since they have been married (11) :yellowprison:
  8. detteam

detteam All-Star

That chick makes my ex look like a powdered donut...sweet on the outside, but fried underneath. Jackie's a nut-job narcissist and Doug is her door-stop.

Dougie...pay her the money...and get the hell of of Dodge!
  9. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

I'll bet yall a zillion dollars that she is the f of the century. There is something untamed about her and I believe she brings him "friends". That would keep me whipped indeed!
  10. LA Dre

she may be indeed be the "fushizzle in the sack", but I seriously doubt if any other woman other than his mother and his daughter can get as much as hug or handshake from him. Jackie is and will be the last NBA Groupie to get ahold of Dougie. I hope BET paid him a lot to get him to share his shameslessness with the rest of the world:rolleyes:
  11. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Get this...

Press-Telegram - Christie takes hike, suspended

12. LA Dre

I read in the LA Times last Thursday that he had already advised the Clippers that he was not coming back after the Alstar breakm which meant that he would be one day short of the 10 day. I wonder why the LA times knew this and Clippers or Dunleavy didn't?

Well I guess because the team is in such disarray, they don't know who is coming or going. Talk about a team in need of a trade:gun1: