College Games Tracker

Discussion in 'Other Hoops Talk' started by buddahfan, Nov 24, 2007.

1. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

There are a gazillion college games per week. I thought it was funny to have a thread tracking all of these games. I just picked a random game. I do have a friend that works at UVSC, though.
  2. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

BYU positively SMOKED UNLV here in Provo last night (2-16-08), 74-48, with yours truly in the audience. This avenged a 29-point loss to UNLV last month in Vegas. BYU improved to 20-5, 9-1 MWC, and improved their home win streak to 44 games, second-longest in the country (behind Memphis).

GO COUGARS!!!
  3. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Final:
    Michigan 81
    #4 Duke 73

What a humungous win for Michigan. It's nice to see the Wolverines program working its way back towards respectability.
  4. RipBillupsRJC

RipBillupsRJC Second Round Draft Pick

Whatever the stats are, Duke gets disgusting calls in their favor. Does anyone else feel that way? Scheyer just jerks his head back real fast on a drive and the ref blows the whistle. Zoubek elbows DeShawn in the chest, then travels, before Sims is called for a foul. Stuff like that.
  5. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

With the football team laying an egg this season, the hoopsters have to try to save the university from additional embarassment and bring one program back to prominece while the other one falters...:loser:

Two quality wins...now just need to get thru a sucessful conference schedule and get to the big dance for the for first time this century.
  6. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

Sparty wins to advance in the Big Ten Tourney.:MusicBigGrin:

Michigan plays later (for some reason I am rooting FOR them).:heh:

Connecticut lost in SIX overtimes last night/this morning. Wow! Sparty could get a number one seeding if they keep on winning.

March Madness is already here...Gotta love it.
  7. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Yeah I saw that 6 OT game..that was incredible...The UCONN legs just went out in the 6th OT as they missed their first 5 -6 shots.

I still think UCONN and Pitt who also lost yesterday get # 1 seeds..and the Heels get the third...just depends if MSU wins the Big 10 tourney as expected and Louisville and Memphis lose in their conference tournaments, then the Spartans get a chance to move up to the projected 2 to #1 seed..

Saw the Michigan-Iowa game yesterday too..probably their best win of the season as it took them off the bubble and into the big dance (even if they lose to the Illini later today) for the first time since 1997.

Bracketology - ESPN