1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Could Joe Dumars trade Rodney Stucky + FILLER for CP3 and NO's bad contracts?

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Latinoking90, Apr 10, 2009.

1. CarlosGallan

CarlosGallan First Round Draft Pick

Hinrich deal only reinforce bulls future chances to be a contender team, we have Rodney and Will Bynum as microwaves.
    I prefer Misllap,more cheaper and young,we must rebuild with angry people.
    Until we have a good starter real center (not elite),rebild don´t be complete.
    I hope Joe Dumards moves in the draft give us this center,since T.Prince we don´t have one very good pick,Stuckey and Tay in ten years...this year we must have better luck picking,i hope.

Dyess and Sheed would be a great renew but in only one year we can´t return to finals,i prefer they deal with a contender and we play Amir,Maxi,Affalo and Misllap? and first round player wining or losing.
    R.Stuckey/Bynum
    Rip Hamilton/A.Affalo
    T.Prince/Sharpe/ Earl Clark?
    Misllap(Boozer)/Maxiel/Earl Clark?
    Cole Aldrich(first pick)/Kwame Browm(if he stay in detroit)/Amir J

2. Walter

Walter All-Star Forum Donor

:pound: So true!
    I would too. I think he's more of a Detroit mold. But he'd be harder to pry away from Utah for the very reasons that you mentioned, and he's a restricted FA.
    That is the price to pay for sustained success in the league. Joe needed to do a better job of using the FA markets instead of the draft to... What? Oh, this horse is dead? Ok, nevermind.
    Instead of draft picks, if we can somehow trade for Marc Gasol, that might be intriguing. Gasol/Kwame/Amir/Millsap/Maxiell. All young. All hungry. All with something to prove.
    Marc fueled by sibling rivalry, especially after his bigger brother gets his ring this summer
    Kwame. Well, let's just say he owes Jordan one.
    Amir, wanting to prove lpgrl right.
    Millsap, proving to the world he's better than Boozer.
    Max. Well, he just likes to feast on babies.

3. max

max All-Star

Great point...

4. blackhawk

blackhawk First Round Draft Pick

Joe needs to sign Milsap to an offer sheet in the off season...If Utah matches the offer sheet then we go after Carlos Boozer or Okur...That's if Boozer opts out like he said early in the season.

They can't afford to keep Milsap, Boozer and Okur. Hopefully we get one of those bigs and improve our front court.