Cuban is a loser

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by himat, Jun 29, 2007.

1. buddahfan

buddahfan Retired from Forum

I think he also lost 30 pounds for this.

:hoops:

2. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

He did great for not being either a performer, musician or athlete.

3. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

I am a big "DWTS" fan. Ive watched it three years straight without missing an episode. Ive got to see Leyla ali, Vivica Fox and now Mel B(aka Scary Spice) in outfits I wished women could wear to the club today...(BTw, Mel B's shape..BOINGYOINGYOING!!!!) And jane seymour??/ DAMNN! SHE'S 60!!! Plus, I get to see Cherl, Kim and the sexiest women dancers(class + personality x body = sexy)in my world!
    So, I will say this....Cuban is a billionare who showed a lo of guts this month. I respect him very much for doing the show, because no matter how arrogant he was for wanting to go on in the first palce...it took guts to acually go through with it.

4. buddahfan

In the end he looked better out there than Wayne "Mr. Las Vegas" Newton, who has made his living from entertaining people on stage.

Mr. Las Vegas had more makeup on him than all of the women put together. LOL

Actually I thought almost all of the women wore way too much makeup when they performed and looked a lot better in the vids showing them practicing with their partners.

I have never have liked any makeup on women except for some light rouge, minimal lip gloss and very light and subtle fragrant perfume. This way they have what I like to call "The 24/7 look. Prevents being disillusioned.

5. Nemo

Nemo Fantasy-Football Snub Forum Donor

Agree that Wayne Newton wears way too much makeup. I Like the look of Cheryl Burke. Some of the ladies just look good wether they wear a lot of makeup or not. I just don't like the "raccoon" look around the eyes.

6. buddahfan

:cheerlie-GOAL::p_welldone: