DALLAS! Damnit!

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by detteam, May 22, 2006.

1. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

I'll go out on a limb and say Dirk will not finish the season. His ankles are rubber.

2. G-man

G-man Starter

Don't write off Phoenix yet

Dallas and the Suns split the regualr season at 2-2.
    The Mavs took games 1&2, 111-108 (+3) and 102-96 (+6).
    The Suns took games 3&4, 115-107 (+8) and 117-104 (+13).

More impotantly the Suns won their games late in the season in March and April. While Dallas won in November and December. These are two fairly evenly matched teams. I'm going against the grain here and predicting the dark horse Suns will be coming out'a the west....

Too much Nash, and plenty of friendly whistles (plus the Cuban factor)..:nod:

3. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

The Pistons would smoke the Cubans and eclipse the Suns. But first, we need to beat the sheet out of the Heat.

4. daveg725

daveg725 First Round Draft Pick

I'm not sure if we can beat the mavs honestly--CB plays poor perimeter D and JET would beat him continously I believe. That will break the D down and cause problems. I would have rather played SA

5. himat

himat Bench Warmer

This will be much easier than San Antonio. Tay will have an easier time on Howard than Ginobili. They don't have Bowen and Rip will school them. Tay, Ben, or Sheed can gaurd Nowitzki as well.

6. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

Heck I'll play too.....
    I see Rip on JET, better length and speed. CB on Harris/Stack, see if we make them go through those 2 for their offense we've won half the battle. Sheed & Ben should both play Dirk to give him different looks. We matchup well against Dallas because we can switch on everything against them, they don't have a punishing inside presence. Detroit Vs Dallas would be awesome.....we can finally decide who deserves to be called "Tha' D". AWESOME to say the least.