Daniel Gibson

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by McSheed, Jun 5, 2007.

1. McSheed

McSheed Second Round Draft Pick

Wow, i am stunned. Where did this rookie come from? I mean, wow to step up in what i like to call "The Show" AKA the conference finals, he showed some signs of maturity, and as he says "It's because LeBron was in my corner the whole time." Again, LeBron, showing HUGE signs of maturity, more than Kobe..way more. I bet, if Gibson was on the Lakers, and they started Gibson, and he didn't have one of his break out games, I gurantee he would be complaining about him. In his 11th season, he has been complaing like a Girl, he sounds more like a 16 yr old girl complaing about her pedicure than like an all-star player. When he demanded the trade as well, it seemed just to be another drama day as a laker. Point is, if he REALLY wanted to be traded he would pursue it alot, basically what he saying, well in my eyes is: Trade me, I wanna be Laker, I wanna be a laker for life, C'mon trade me.

Anyways, LeBron and Gibson::) :first:

Kobe::stirthepot: :frusty:
  2. basketbills

basketbills All-Star Forum Donor

You have a point...besides Kobe and Boobie kind of rhyme.
  3. McSheed

McSheed Second Round Draft Pick

Ha..wow just noticed that:pound:
  4. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

This cat could win a Finals game, add one from Bron and one from his coach, Mike "Water Bottle" Brown and you got a 7 game series.