Darko Blog

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by roscoe36, Jan 1, 2006.

1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

This is absolutely hilarious. I keep reading it and cannot figure out if the whole thing is tongue in cheek or not. Tons of great material, some of which you will probably see featured in my signatures.

Darko Rules

There is sooooo much good stuff here. I think we should avoid having Darko debates and just refer both sides of an argument to this site until we figure out if this guy is a legit fan or making fun of Darko.

One more. My sides hurt...

Oh yeah, Darko fans, don't shoot the messenger. I think this guy is on your side. Maybe.
  2. BigDaddy

BigDaddy First Round Draft Pick

That's some funny stuff I stole one for a sig.I think the guy is serious is it someone from this forum incognito??
  3. roscoe36

I don't know man. Folks here ride the dedicated Darko fans hard. That guy would not be so (I want to say innocent but it's not the right word), "positive" about Darko in a go lucky way if he got into DMC arguments all of the time.

My favorite is your sig, and the one where he makes it sound like Sheed is just a throw-in for a KG trade.

Poor guy, I really hope Darko plays well to reward all of the time he has put into that blog.
  4. LanierFan

LanierFan Bench Warmer

(Shakes head)

You guys are just as bad!

I swear, there are at least a half-dozen PhD papers waiting to be written on the Darko phenomenon. He is basketball's El Dorado, Bigfoot and "Andre the Giant Has a Posse" all rolled up in one enigmatic package.
  5. detteam

detteam All-Star

You forgot to mention the 'lost city of Atlantis' ;)

We all want the best for Darko...it'd be nice if he wanted that for himself :)
  6. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter First Round Draft Pick

Absolutely hilarious!! :laugh: :laugh:

Whew!!

Man. I gotta wipe my eyes.

We better get homeland security on the line. These Darko fanatics are gettin serious!!
  7. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Darko may have some intangibles like BBen, so why wouldn't a floundering franchise like Hawks or Hornets or Lakers give their right thumb to get Darko?
  8. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

BigD, I guess when you update your sig. all of your old posts get the new sig. Otherwise your the Darkowatcher.
  9. BigDaddy

Quit trying to draw attention away from yourself it makes you look somewhat guilty.What is TheeTFD anyway TheeToFreeDarko??:eyebrows:
  10. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Ok, you changed your sig. again. And it changed all your previous sigs. Was the evidence pointing at you too strong? Why don't you just admit it. You love Darko. I love CBill and I'm a straight man. Love as a Fan.
    TheeTornadoFighterDude.
  11. roscoe36

That's why I registered www.humanvictorycigar.com. I was going to do a Darko resource site to chronicle the rise and rebirth of the phoenix known as DMC. Then I took on this forum project, and my work life became more complicated.

So for now, the domain points here. I doubt I will ever have time to get the Darko site up.
  12. buddahfan

buddahfan Retired from Forum

I here Senior Fidel Castro has inquired about DMC's availability. Senior Castro wants to start growing Serbian Victory Cigars. LOL
  13. max

max All-Star

Fascination

It is fascinating witnessing the biggest bust of all time to date. Past top 3 pick busts have at least played in the league for a few years. This guy might now ever make it off the bench in any kind of real role. He may be out of the league by age 23.

I think most of the interest is in the lack of information. Its a big puzzle. Nobody really knows whats really going on. Seems to be a forbidden topic for local beat writers. They should be houding Dumars as to whats going on. Nothing.
  14. roscoe36

Thursday's entry is priceless.

http://darkorules.blogspot.com/

15. detteam

detteam All-Star

http://darkorules.blogspot.com/

The funniest:

Maybe JD drafted him #2 fully knowing Darko was a bust and wanted to suck them all into his trap :laugh: :eyebrows: :nod: :P

16. LanierFan

LanierFan Bench Warmer

That quote is lame. Anyone who ever visited the Detroit News forum can tell you that Lee championed the "sandbagging" theory three or four years ago. He was just ahead of his time.
    :)
  17. BigDaddy

So what your saying is you think it might be Lee??Lame quote/Lee.....
    Maybe he was counting on noone remembering.....he is Darkowatcher!:nod:
  18. LanierFan

LanierFan Bench Warmer

Well, the thought had crossed my mind. But if so, I think there would be other not-so-subtle clues.
  19. roscoe36

To each their own.

I don't think about sandbagging. That's a parlour trick lee uses to impress the tourists.

I just find it incredibly remarkable that Darkowatcher thinks Flip is expendable, despite the record of the team thus far.
  20. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

I wouldn't put it past 357/356. Lan, the quote doesn't say "sandbagging" but you interpet it as such. And BigD is quick to point the finger at Lee. Trying to excuse himself. The Flip is expendable remark is pure Leeism. But the Blog is a joke and Lee don't joke. No sence of humor. Now, I think I have a sence of humor....
    ...Does the writer use words like "ton" or "Rodney White" or other clues?