Darko stats in european friendly games

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by birdman, Sep 9, 2005.

1. birdman

birdman Second Round Draft Pick

Hey guys,here is Darko's stats in 9 matches in europe so far.He averaged 4.9ppg,2.5rb,3blocks per contest in about 15 minutes per game.Also he was 3rd big man on the team behind Zeljko Rebraca and Nenad Krstic.Those 2 players received more playing time than Darko ,i presume because they have more experience.All in all i am satisfied with Darko's progress considering he hasn't played much in 2 years.:bounce: :ranger:
  2. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Link us please.
  3. birdman

birdman Second Round Draft Pick

Sorry but those aren't official stats.They are only my estimations,put the ppg are real.In europe they don't count stats like in NBA because they are not considered that important.I have viewed all 9 games and i counted the stats myself.Btw in europe they count a assist much different than in nba ,so that stat i can't count or translate into nba stat.But the most promissing thing is Darko's blocks,in just one game vs Slovenia(who had Primoz Brezec and Rasho Nesterovic )He had 9 blocks and he didn't even play the full game.In every game he's played most players are scared to post him up because they know they will get blocked.His rebounding still needs improving,as for his offense the team never really ran plays for Darko,so getting 4.9ppg is ok in limited minutes.:)
  4. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

No problem, I just wanted to clarify if they were official or not.
  5. Lee356

Lee356 All-Star

hi

Birdman, thanks a ton for the Darko news. Can't wait to see the guy finally get some regular minutes this upcoming season.