Delfino Says He Wants Out

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by ggazoo69, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

I haven't, but ever since I saw how they treated Rocky I've never been a fan. If he hadn't pulled out that speech at the end, he may have never made it out of there.
  2. jetscreamer

jetscreamer First Round Draft Pick

Maybe he has a crush on Becky Hammon who is relocating to Moscow from the WNBA.

Side note During CIVIL WAR Russia was our best ally ...supplying their Navy to port in New York Harbor and San Francisco harbor to keep the British in check in Canada and the French in Mexico. That is why we bought Alaska to pay them back for supplying troops. For some reason historians like to leave this out of history books ... so let us not bash our Russian friends too much LOL.
  3. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Yeah, but people give you the stink eye if you can't speak Russian. Then again from what I heard, they give you the stink eye if you CAN speak Russian, too.:MusicBigGrin:

Funny story:
    One of my wife's sisters was in the Ukraine for a semester with a group teaching English from January to June this year. They had a foreign coordinator person there who just came out to visit her here in the States. For one of her first experiences with American customer service, they go to Starbucks together and the Ukrainian girl gets a coffee. After they leave, she says incredulously about the Starbucks employee, "It is like we are firends, but we don't know each other!"
  4. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Yeah, we sure did them a favor in buying Alaska! Dumars was working the telegraphs for us and Isiah was on the deal for them.
  5. pass99

pass99 All-Star Forum Donor

Your good!