Delfino

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Slippy, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

All across the internet people are getting excited by what Delfino can give us. I've always been intruiged by delfino. Good ballhandling and driving ability. Decent passing and vision. I'm thinking he's one of those guys that makes the offense flow smoother by just doing the little things like moving the ball or forcing the defender to defend all three options (shoot, drive, pass). Anyone thinks he can take Mo's minutes?

aside from summer league, I've only been able to see highlights and while I love Mo's ups, I prefer Delfino penetration to the basket a lot more.
    I guess we'll see as the season progresses.
  2. himat

himat Bench Warmer

you know i thought we would have mo and carlos on the floor at the same time, and one of them would be at the 3.
  3. Basketfish

Basketfish Second Round Draft Pick

I don't think either of them play the three that well as they don't have the heighth but Mo and Delfino each bring a lot to the game. I am not sure who I like best because they both have some interesting qualities but are different, it may be we have to decide on one and try to get a three with the other.:confused:
  4. mercury

mercury Bench Warmer

When Delfino scores more than he gives up I'll be excited... hasn't happened yet.
  5. jzchen

jzchen Bench Warmer Forum Donor

By giving him opportunity and more minutes, I definitely think he can be as good as Manu Ginobbli. One thing for sure, he's much bigger than Manu. He is as quick as Manu too. Defensively, should be better than Manu. He played pretty well in the Olympics too.
  6. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

Delfino
    But can Delfino fly across the court backwards and land on other players' ankles when an opposing player so much as glances at him? :D
  7. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

C'mon Merc be nice, he isn't the matador he was last season. I like what Delfino does and want to see him play more. I'd like to see him on the floor with Rip and Arroyo.....and Evans on the floor with the starters.