1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Denver Oct 17 7PM

Discussion in 'October 2007' started by max, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

:pound: I only roll it out like a guaran-Sheed. I can't pull that out all the time.

2. TWOTIMESRALPHI

TWOTIMESRALPHI Team Captain 3x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I tell' ya, Lee is Flip Saunders' nickname in this forum. Get the rotations first here, at pf.com

3. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

I make a habit to never comment on the preseason......my body is itching :hoops:f0r Game 1 and our first chat night!!!...My starting 5?

F-Wallace
    F- Maxiel
    C- Mohammad
    G- Billups
    G-Hamilton

Tay is the consumate Havilcek, Bobby Jones, Ricky Pierce -type. All three of those guys was at their best coming off the bench. Plus, he and McDyess should be on the floor with Stuckey and DoubleA. Tay's gonna get his 35MPG anyway.

I still see a big trade over the horizon...........

4. Dumars4Ever

Dumars4Ever Bench Warmer

I certainly wouldn't say that Havlicek was at his best coming off the bench. He did first make his mark in the NBA that way, but he's not in the HOF just because he was a great sixth man early in his career.

So with Tay off the bench, he'd be getting Thurl-Bailey-with-the-Jazz style minutes in the HQ rotation, where everyone waits the first 6 or 7 minutes for the "real" starting five to take the floor? :)