Detroit At Charlotte - March 18 7:30PM

Discussion in 'March 2006 Games' started by max, Feb 26, 2006.

1. max

max All-Star

2. himat

himat Bench Warmer

If Delfino doesn't start playing today i'll start hating flip.
  3. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Time for a serious gut check. Fortunately Sheed is rested and Ben only put in 36 last night because they will probably have to carry Dice into the arena after a long stretch in Toronto and 38 last night.
  4. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Ps 89
    Bobs 92
    Stressed out back to back.
  5. vthomp

vthomp First Round Draft Pick

What an ugly loss last night, you can post that up with the LA lakers and Hawks games earlier as games Pistons should not lose. I really didn't feel a lose was coming last night and tonights game I was more worried than the Knicks.

Pistons all season have a habit of going up big and giving away games due to bad possesions. The perimeter game dose this from time to time and last night didn't help to lose two of the best players you have. The Bobacats will come out and compete hard and they may put up a big lead on the Pistons. I still think the Pistons will pull this out but it will be very close if the Bobacts shoots a high % than it will be a tough win but look for a 93-90 win GO PISTONS!!!
  6. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

I have a phantom throbbing headache, so we better win. I don't think I can handle another loss to a bottom feeding team. Pistons look very vulnerable right now.
  7. roscoe36

Chat is open guys, see you in a little bit.

** link **
  8. anakin

anakin First Round Draft Pick

don't hold your breath micro. Ugly so far :frusty:
  9. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

Now that i have calmed down a littele, a win Is a win, but we just have to get through the next 3 weeks uninjured, thats my new goal, my bruddah!
  10. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Another ugly win to a cellar dweller in a game that should not have been this close. We should not be giving up 100 pts to the Knicks and Bobcats on consecutive nights.:frusty: If the Bobcats can score 62 points in the paint tonight, how do we expect to stop and beat the Heat next Wednesday who lead the league in both FG% and paint scoring.

We may have got a break here as Bernie B, kept hot shooting Brezec on the bench most of the 4th qtr. He and Voskuhl were a combined 19-25 from the field for 38 points and FB played only 24 mins and JV 12.

Still we need to be concerned about the 14 offensive boards they got and the 62 points in the paint. Where is our interior prescence and our patented DEFENSE?:doh: Yeah we shot 57%, but we gave up 50%+ shooting for the second straight game. If not for the key threes down the stretch, we may have lost this game too. A twelve point lead with six minutes left was almost blown here.

Need to grab back those two stolen wins from the Hawks and Heat next week so please Pistons look at the tapes these next two days and get the defense in gear!!:fingerscr
  11. FreshPrince22

FreshPrince22 Bench Warmer

Delfino plays more stellar, game changing, Defense in the first half, and gets a DNP in the second half. Typical Flip. Carlos was the only guy getting stops.
  12. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Very unimpressive win.

18 turnovers, outrebounded, gave up 100 points in consecutive games against horrible teams.
  13. collins18

collins18 Second Round Draft Pick

My heart sank when he missed the free throws. I knew that may have blown he chances of more PT. Knowing Flip who seems to think points are the only thing that wins a game. He only put him out there cause Delk has some kind of injury. He just needs more time. I'm sure the pressure he most feel effects his shooting but he compensates with his D.We need it
  14. FreshPrince22

FreshPrince22 Bench Warmer

I agree, the only thing Flip cares about is points. Him missing free throws bought him 3 more DNPs easy. Flip just doesn't realize that what the Pistons need is DEFENSE, not offense. Delfino proved today even in scoring 0 points that he is better than Mo Evans. He was wearing Jumaine Jones like a cheap suit. Forcing pretty much 3 straight TOs if you count the one where he had to heave the ball to center court, and launch a 35 footer as the clock expired. This was just after the Pistons gave up about 9-10 straight FGs.
  15. nenerojer

nenerojer First Round Draft Pick

Horrible defence.....attack very good 57 for 100, and 11 for 20 on 3 pointers but defence is scandalous 103 at Charlotte.......Win ok but no good:frusty:

ps se qualcuno parla italiano ...mi mandi un pm
  16. roscoe36

nene, don't worry about the translator or your english. We understand you are trying your best.

Hopefully one of our parla italiano members can help you.

We are very happy to have you here. A Pistons fan.
  17. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

No problems getting that, and you sure are right.

I know I've been yelling for more guard rebounding, but I didn't think Chauncey would out board Ben.
  18. jzchen

jzchen Bench Warmer Forum Donor

22 turnovers against the Knicks and 18 turnover against the Bobcats. And both of them are the 2 worst team in the league. We are suppose to be averaging 10 to 12 a game. Really need to check on that real quick. Been turning the ball a lot lately.

A win is still a win although it was kinda ugly. Hopefully things will get better.
  19. himat

himat Bench Warmer

we'll see how ready this team is not this monday, but starting this coming wednesday against the heat.