1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Detroit lions linebackers

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by Zander, May 8, 2006.

1. Zander

Zander First Round Draft Pick

Read an article this morning in the Free press that had Millen saying if the LBers are healthy Boss would playing in the middle so he could run. He also said that both Lehman and Lewis can play strongside. What do you guys think? Boss as a MLB! can he support the run? Will his knees hold up? Durability is my concern. He might just play there in 3rd down situations. Passing situations.

2. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Bad idea. Let him cover the tight, he does that well. The Double L gang are too short to run with huge TEs. I would put KEdwards over the center to shut all that BS down. Not to forget my 5 down tackles and any assortment of DBs to get the job done.

3. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I've been reading that lately as well. Up until recently, it was Lehman that was projected at MLB. I know that one of the knocks on Teddy has been his lack of upper body strength. I wonder if that has anything to do with the projected decision to put Bailey in the middle. Or if Boss' gimpy knees would hold up better on the inside?

I just hope that both Bailey and Lehman can stay healthy this season. Other than that, it doesn't matter to me which one plays where.