Disgusting and disrespectful

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by roscoe36, Feb 25, 2011.

1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

I never want to see any of Rip, Tay or Ben's jerseys in the rafters, and I want TMac run out of town on a rail.

They aren't screwing with the coach, or sending a message. They are ripping off the fans.

I'm so livid about this right now. This is the lowest low in Pistons history.

YouTube - John Kuester gets ejected, Pistons players laugh

2. raxrets

raxrets Team Captain

My speculation: Rip is behind it and Ben and Tay had a choice: to support their friend or team. Ben and Tay decided to support their friend.

But they forgot that they are paid to play for the team and that is why they have to pay now.

A good side: at least we're seeing who is who and it definitely helps general manager( whoever it is or will be ) in his decision making. That's what I hope.

3. Pistons0809

Pistons0809 Bench Warmer Forum Donor

I agree wholeheartedly with Admin36 - and I'll leave it at that. As some of you may have seen in my previous post in the PF.com game-thread, the events (or lack thereof) in the past few days have pushed me over the edge. I just can't help being such a passionate fan - it's in my blood.

I just feel fortunate to have such a fantastic community like PF.com to fall back on in trying times such as these. Thank you all.

4. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

Yeah, man. I want to puke. I'm shocked. I'm embarrassed. You're right, Rascoe. Ben Wallace...Man oh man. It's an outrage. :bs:

Even the Lions never pulled this crap. They've been outdone.

5. pistons_team of SFs

pistons_team of SFs Banned - Sent to NBDL

you know what we brought this upon ourselves, we traded away our only point guard because for some reason we seemed to think that stuckey was better and more "athletic" than chauncey himself .. since that point we have been a mess and an attractive destination for washed up stars... the effort by the team is absolutley pathetic and it just seems the players dont care at all and im so sick of complaining about it DO SOMETHING ALREADY..............................................:gun1::gun1::gun1::cold::gun1:

6. armygirl

armygirl Bench Warmer Forum Donor

Ultimate insult, the players started laughing when Q was tossed in the second period.

Disgusting, totally disgusting. This day will live on as a day of infamy.

This is awful and very, very ugly and a sad day in Pistons history.

7. MisterZ

MisterZ First Round Draft Pick

I'm glad I wasn't watching.. I don't know if I ever want to have that burned in my memory..

8. NYPistonFan729

NYPistonFan729 Bench Warmer Forum Donor

Simply horrible. It is a ripoff. That is why I do not have league pass this year. I just dont understand what is going through their minds. If anything, you would want to play and have a career left. I also blame Kuester, too. The last two coaches have been a disaster. Joe really must go and take everyone with him. This is so depressing. What is Joe doing about this.

If I disagree with my boss (which I have on many occasions), I still have to come to work and serve the students and earn my paycheck. They still are under contract and must do what Kuester says and talk to their agents about other options when the season ends. Ridiculous.

9. raxrets

raxrets Team Captain

I saw it in live and I was amazed: do they really want to burn ALL bridges???

10. Darth Tater

This just seems like a HUGE deal. Does anyone remember anything like this happening in any of the major sports before? I am digging deep and I just can't recall an incident like this. Ever.

11. mikhail1973

mikhail1973 All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion

Kiev - Farmington Hills, MI - Santa Clara, CA
    Roscoe, I am with you on this.

Not sure why Prince is still on this team. Still not sure why T-Mac didn't ask for a trade if it is so bad in D-town? And worst is Big Ben. That will hurt.

12. 2Tough4You

2Tough4You Bench Warmer

Words do not describe how angry I was at the scene of Stuckey, T-Mac, and Ben Wallace laughing it up on the bench as Kuester got ejected. Completely and utterly disgraceful. I am done with all of those players involved. GET RID OF THEM.

13. basketbills

basketbills All-Star Forum Donor

The one thing fans won't support is players that don't want to play.

Marc Stein says Kuester is very close to the end:

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop

14. basketbills

basketbills All-Star Forum Donor

PistonPowered

A look at the fellas getting a laugh as coach gets ejected.

15. Darth Tater

16. The Palace Artest

The Palace Artest First Round Draft Pick

I guess that's what happens when you have a long history of putting the players before the coaches. Because they are the ones running ish right now

Now right here, it's just a point of no reason. Nobody is going to want to coach this team. Hell, why are Rip and Tay still here? Joe Dumars needs to fire himself, frankly. We currently have the worst GM in the league, and it's hard to imagine anything looking up.

We purged our entire organization, for Rodney Stuckey.

A true roster rebuilding starts from the top, because it's way too hard to get behind this team. Not having a real owner makes it hard enough.

(sup y'all)

17. Mossberg

Mossberg Bench Warmer 3x Fantasy Champion

I hate to say it and maybe I'm over-reacting, but until there is a regime change (management, coach, and players), I cannot fully support this team in it's current state. This past week takes the cake. I can support a losing team and hell, I even supported the Lions through their management BS with Millengate. But, I have NEVER seen something this ridiculous in the history of pro sports and cannot support it.

I'll see how I feel in the morning when I don't have anymore "beverages":D in my system, but I think I will still feel the same. :(

18. Darth Tater

Your name made me think of something. Now we have "Malice away from the Palace". :(

19. armygirl

armygirl Bench Warmer Forum Donor

Coach Q needs to be fired immediately, the new owners need to take a long look at Dumars as well as, all of the players who were involved in the boycott (McGrady, Stucky, Wilcox, Hamilton, Prince, Daye, Wallace). These players need to be traded/not signed/released at the end of the season.

20. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

MUTINY
    ANARCHY
    Long live the Piston Martyrs
    You wanted a new team cause the core couldn't reach the finals anymore...
    wallow in it.