Do Lions' Fans Suck???!

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by Superstarov, Nov 4, 2005.

1. Superstarov

Superstarov First Round Draft Pick

My wife and I were watching a game together a few weeks ago, when...

The home team fans started booing the QB.

I barely noticed, however my wife said...

"That bull$^!#!!!"

And after I thought about it, I thought...

"She's right."

"That's rude as hell."

Do we all suck????
  2. Winless Wonders

Winless Wonders Starter Forum Donor

Yes we do suck. I remember Charlie Batch getting drilled and his head bouncing off of the turf. He laid there motionless for a few seconds and the fans started cheering. They were excited that his back up was goign to be coming into the game. How pathetic is that???

The fans continue support a terrible team that doesn't seem to care about winning. I have not been to a game since 2000 and don't plan to as long as Millen and Mooch continue to pedal this crap as football.:frusty:
  3. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

The small minority of "fans" (read: idiots) that boo injuries and pick a whipping boy and boo him to no end, suck.

The vast majority of passionate fans do not suck.

I don't know about you, but I know that I would respond with my best effort if someone were to come to my job and start booing me the entire time - let alone 60,000 people booing. That would throw me off my game even further, not encourage me to do better. So much for home field advantage.

If these "fans" truly had the teams best interests in mind, maybe they would be encouraging, rather than destructive. I suppose it is their "right" as paying fans to voice their displeasure, but that just tells me that booing is more important to them than getting the best performances out of their team.
  4. Abe Froemen

Abe Froemen First Round Draft Pick

to suck or not to suck that is the ?

As a lions fan it is hard to not get down right pissed off at the level of stupid crap those guys do. Kill scoring drives with penalties time and time again, throw pointless passes 8 yards behind the line of scrimmage over and over again, run up the middle when the other team has stacked the line of scrimmage as if magically a hole is going to open up.
    It is pretty hard to sit at home and not throw something at the TV so that is why I don’t go to games. I refuse to pay to get pissed off. I would boo Joey if every drive he threw a ball in the dirt 4 yards away from his receiver because I paid to do it. It is a god given right to boo. I don’t condone throwing anything at players but if I throw my remote in disgust at home..... If the team played hard and did not shoot themselves in the foot every game then booing would be unacceptable but the way they play sometimes they freakin earn it.