ECF Game 1 Cleveland May 21 8PM

Discussion in '2007 Playoffs' started by max, May 19, 2007.

1. Abe Froemen

Abe Froemen First Round Draft Pick

Re: Conf Finals Game 1 Cleveland May 21 8PM

I needed a little time to cool off after that ugly ugly game but a win is a win right? Here a few things I would hope the team considers doing.

Dyess please consider taking anything other than the 15-18 foot jump shots you have been bricking for the last 2 weeks 30.7 fg% sucks and I hope Cowens and Harper are giving you an earful at practice.

Cwebb please consider showing up by helping your team win. The disappearing act that you have pulled this week should be 1 of the David Blaine spots for the playoffs, How to be invisible just look at Chris now you see him now you don’t. I thought you wanted to redeem yourself in Michigan and exercise those demons not make new ones.

Mr. Bigshot please consider not turning the ball over. I usually cringe when Hunter brings the ball up but not you. You want to be Chauncey Big Bucks Billups well play like it. I am not calling last nights game your worst but I cant remember the last time you had 7 turnovers I hope it was a fluke.

Tay keep doin what your doin, holding King Nike to 5-15 is fine with me. You could go 1-11 every night as long as you keep getting 9 assists a game. Keep it up

Rip Keep doin what your doin. You almost single handedly kept your teams head above water the whole game. Way to man up when the team needed you.

Sheed way to keep your cool, last nights game was so ugly you could have easily gone off the deep end. If you play the way you did last night 15 points 12 rebounds 7 BLOCKS we will win this in 4.

I am not going to complain that Sheed cheated off Marshall because that would be like saying it would have been Sheeds fault for how the game ended if we lost. I just did not see the focus that this team has been preaching since the playoffs began.
  2. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Thanks for the hogblog. That three point shot did take forever to miss it's target. The noise level did appear loud at that time, but there was one fan who seem to be louder than Mason and in second half I continued to hear him say "give it to them pistons or show em who's boss Pistons"! Was that you or Bill Davison:)

Also when a hottie smiles at you a sporting event and you are not one of the actual players, then be a playa and strike up a conversation because if you are thinking about her the next day then you are regretting that you missed out on something that could have been special. I am happily married now for 21 years,:inlove: but I still remember back in college the missed ops because I was to shy to say somethin...:doh:
  3. detteam

detteam All-Star

You ain't alone! :pound: :(
  4. max

max All-Star

Thats an interesting take.

In reality though he would have had 15-20 assists if his team could make some shots.
  5. Warthog

Warthog Bench Warmer

lol thanks for the pep talk guys haha...i'm not shy but i just stood there and watched for whatever reason. my bad :D
  6. Lee356

Lee356 All-Star

I am not that down on Webber's play either. I just know we have a better player on the bench, who is not playing just to keep the money down we need to resign this restricted free agent. Good strategy if you win it all. If you don't, its one giant money loser.