1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Important ESPN 30-for-30 Presents: Bad Boys - April 17 at 8pm

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by BillLaimbeer, Apr 14, 2014.

1. yes-sir

yes-sir First Round Draft Pick

Unfortuantely only have access to the UK Netflix now. They cottoned on to my change of IP address trickery. If anyone does find it online in the future, please post it here! Thanks

I joined in on game chats many years back but haven't posted in a while, however, still come on every other day to see what's what. #singlerbashing

2. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Thanks for the Netflix tip. Just watched this. I have memories of growing up during the Bad Boys era (born in 81, so I was 8 or 9 at the time), but my parents weren't very much into sports. Despite this, they still watched some of those big playoff moments and I can remember them introducing me to the Bad Boys. That was the springboard for my interest in the NBA. It's still my favorite sport, and many moves, homes and countries later, the Pistons are still my favorite team, and the cornerstone of my Detroit Sports fandom.

BallDon'tLie and roscoe36 like this.
  3. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Quote Skoo: - Joe just did his thang- and his Dad was with him-

Kinda like when Buster Douglas knocked out IronMike in Japan.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When Billy Sims caught a 80 yd bomb to beat Dallas for the first time in a long time.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
    roscoe36 likes this.