ESPN Propose A Trade

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by buddahfan, Feb 12, 2007.

1. buddahfan

buddahfan Retired from Forum

The trade deadline is 10 days away.

On the ESPN Website you can make a fantasy trade, with the real money numbers (so it won't let you make trades that aren't financially doable).

So I made the following trade.

Nazr, JMax and Murray to the Lakers for

J. Farmar, Luke Walton and Chris Mihm. Farmar has 2 years left on his contract and Walton and Mihm only one each.

I like this trade a lot. The Lakers would never do it in a million years. Why did Joe. D. sign Nazr to a 5 year deal? Boy is that a bummer.

:hoops:

2. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

They seem to love Luke Walton there.

I still have the "Fluke Walton and the Fakers" sign I made for game 4 of the Finals. He had a great game in game 3.

3. TWOTIMESRALPHI

TWOTIMESRALPHI Team Captain 3x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Right now, giving Nazr a 5 year contract looks pretty dumb- but don't forget that JoeD had to hurry after Ben left because he thought Davis, Sheed, McDyess and JMax could never have gotten it done. And he probably was right since none of them is a true C. But 5 years was about 1 year too long I guess. Maybe he wished Nazr could be a sleeper just like CB back then. His luck obviously has left him.

Anyway, I hope a trade happens before the deadline. This team really needs a backupg PG and/or a backup SF. And with Nazr and FlipM there should be enough trading material for at least one decent player that can help this team with its weaknesses.

4. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

is Nazr really that bad? I wish we just believed in who we had but joe is there everyday. I would have liked to see us have to rely on amir and dale. if they can't contribute now, what's the point??