Exposed?

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by himat, Jun 4, 2006.

1. himat

himat Bench Warmer

Which team is the real Detroit Pistons? Is it the regular season invincible Pistons, or was it the underacieving playoff Pistons? If it's the regular season team we'll probably see tweaks, but if this team got exposed then we'll see some major changes. Do you believe we lost because Sheed couldn't play to his ability and the team just ran out of gas or did opposing playoff coaches found out how to crack our armor healthy or not? I think this team doesn't need MAJOR changes. Keep the core, but we need to develop a bench. We need to find a guy who can get us layups and dunks wether it's a lowpost big man or a lightning quick gaurd. Stick with the core and give the bench a chance. I don't care if the bench sucks for the first 20-30 games, but we have to give them a chance because if they grow into a good bench we could be seeing a parade in June next year.

2. max

max All-Star

Next season I will be looking for things like FG differentials, Paint Points, offensive boards. You know things that win in the post-season. If we come out next season like last season shooting 3's and get off to a 20-2 start then I will not buy it.