Fantasy Basketball props

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Central' started by Darth Tater, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

Props are in order for many of the people in the fantasy basketball league (like slippy, Himat, Pastor,super, Micro and webz). It's cool when you approach someone about a trade either formally or informally and they get back to you and don't leave you hanging forever. Thank you. People in my football league are really rude to each other. It's a very nice change. :nod::)

The 5 people in the league that I didn't happen to mention I just never happened to talk trade with... although two (2) of them did approach me with ridiculously insulting offers. Oh well. :ohwell:

Keep up the good work guys. It's nice to be in a league with cool people.

2. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

This league is cool. The last one I was in only made lopsided offers and then someone dumped 2 all stars for 3 middling discards. I was in the running for 2nd but nobody was close to that team that got the 2 extra allstars.

3. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

:doh: Special thanks also to our commissioners (Micro and Motown) for hosting this, setting it up, patiently answering questions, giving us advice, etc. etc. etc.

4. Winless Wonders

Winless Wonders Starter Forum Donor

I second that. It takes a lot of time to send out invites and make sure the league is full and then try to fix things like the IR spot being taken away without warning.

5. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

I appreciate the love fellas.

You guys are definitely worth the trouble. :)

6. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

If you get a funky trade, don't take it personal. Some people are still learning and their unbalanced trades may not be as malicious as they seem.

Thanks for the props. I hope everyone is having fun and learning about players on other teams. Basketball is one the one sport where I truly enjoy watching games that do not feature my favorite squad. I love this game.

Along those lines, man is it ever nice to see TJ Ford back. I'm also pleased that CWebb has his hops again. San Antonio is a freakin' machine. Golden State will only go as far as BDiddy can carry them. Derek Fisher is not the answer (as evidenced last year).

I'm still waiting for a Knick to step it up so I can grab one. Gotta have an Ol' Lair baller on my squad.

7. Winless Wonders

Winless Wonders Starter Forum Donor

It will be interesting to see what Frye does. He got some burn the other night and had like 7pts 6 boards and a block in only like 7 or 8 minutes of play. It will be interesting to see if good ole Larry gives him more playing time or makes him a starter.

8. rdang

rdang First Round Draft Pick

yeah thanks for organizing this guys. Having fun.

9. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

We'll be even better next year!